Seasoncard - 2021/22

am ok with this Google wallet shit not that I think it's any good just in the way I have downloaded it but my concern is how i will be able to pass my season ticket for my son to use when I go away with work at short notice, any ideas anyone??
Monday is the day we should get an update from City on transferring tickets to Friends & Family members.

Does anyone know if you can upgrade a ticket on line or do I have to ring up our beloved ticket office. Thanks in advance!

OK so, I have managed to get Google Pay on my phone, against my own wishes - and I have been able to add my ticket to it.....

BUT, my phone doesn't have NFC (i.e. I can't make tap card payments from it as it doesn't have the required tech inside the phone) but the ticket has a scanable bar/QR code - is that all I need?

I don't think that will work. The phone needs NFC to access the stadium, not sure if the QR code will work tbh

Over the phone for me as well
Same as,
Although me and my buddy discussed cancelling on principle of being lied to have reluctantly decided to download the mobile season ticket .
I haven’t the time or patience to be arguing with morons who have no clue or idea about Manchester City or it’s fans.
I’m disgusted the way this has been rolled out especially for the older fans and fans who are genuinely struggling with the technology.
It wouldn’t have been too complicated to give people the option to retain the card even for a small fee.
If my mate would have said fuck em I honestly would have joined him and I started watching City in the 70s!
I’d imagine a lot will reluctantly cancel now unfortunately .

Thank you so much, I was concerned that I might have to stand and I can't do that for more than about 5 minutes at a time. A sit down will sort that out. :-) It shouldn't take long once I get to the head of the queue as I have downloaded it but just want to make sure that it will register on the machine at the gate and then we are cooking with gas!!
You are a star. ***** (those are stars not cutting out letters to swear words!!!!!!!!!) :-)
If you just want to try your phone to see if it works you can go straight to the gate and try it
that’s what I did

So we have three season tickets but there are five of us, we often swap who goes depending on which of my children can go. Is this still going to be possible with mobile tickets. If not then we will probably drop one.

Hi Sheila, the IT gang are by city Square to the right the que yesterday was about 21/2 hours down from 4 hours Thursday, there is benches you can sit on and tea and water, you can use the loo in the stadium

This is unbelievable isn't it ? Seems like they arranged a "help session" which has resulted in a 2 & half hour queue to practice getting ready for even more long queues next Saturday. This will replace years of virtually trouble free access since the stadium opened. You really couldn't make this up. The people responsible for this entire fiasco must live in a parallel universe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.