Seasoncard - 2021/22

Have tried it download my card, installed Google Pay card came in , can find no option to add it Cannot see it in Google pay. Tried to download it again, Google pay says cannot download already downloaded into googlepay. Contacted google pay , they say nothing wrong with Google pay contact City. City are not answering their phones . Help please

Since when did photo I’d become part of the standard ticketing policy.the only photo I.d I have is my passport and il be blowed if I’m risking that at a football match. Think this is my last season

Have tried it download my card, installed Google Pay card came in , can find no option to add it Cannot see it in Google pay. Tried to download it again, Google pay says cannot download already downloaded into googlepay. Contacted google pay , they say nothing wrong with Google pay contact City. City are not answering their phones . Help please
Can you click on <passes> at the bottom? Should be there.

Since when did photo I’d become part of the standard ticketing policy.the only photo I.d I have is my passport and il be blowed if I’m risking that at a football match. Think this is my last season

If you do not have the correct papers you will be shot in City Square. It's in the T&C's in the small print.

Same thing happened with me I was able to correct this ( or my son did) by identifying that my email used with city is different to the Gmail attached to gpay. He was able to add my city email address and it loaded into gpay. I hope this helps you. It may not be the answer but it was for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.