Seasoncard - 2021/22

Thank you cannot see any reference to passes , only thing at the bottom is a blue field ADD A CARD. there are 3 horizontal bars top left but when I select this there is nothing that would lead me to passes
Mine only updated the last few days. Can you do an update of the app, Google Pay.

I have bought 3 tickets for a friend as each season card holder can.

Forwarded the email to them to download onto their phone and it will not allow that to happen

Anyone else had this?

So you can't transfer a ticket from OAP to Adult... I'm assuming because of the price difference. Would be helpful if they explained what you can do in this situation.

Like most on here I've been trying to get through on the phone this week and having no luck. My Dad can't make the game and before I give the ticket to a mate I want to make sure they'll be able to use the ticket. City really aren't making this easy for me.

So you can't transfer a ticket from OAP to Adult... I'm assuming because of the price difference. Would be helpful if they explained what you can do in this situation.

Like most on here I've been trying to get through on the phone this week and having no luck. My Dad can't make the game and before I give the ticket to a mate I want to make sure they'll be able to use the ticket. City really aren't making this easy for me.
Just noticed this myself. My dad bought his season ticket on the basis that you could transfer a ticket. Because of health reasons he doesn't make around 5-10 games a season. They could have communicated this properly when the season tickets went on sale

Just noticed this myself. My dad bought his season ticket on the basis that you could transfer a ticket. Because of health reasons he doesn't make around 5-10 games a season. They could have communicated this properly when the season tickets went on sale

Sorry to hear that mate.

Sounds like we're in a similar situation mate. Any games my Dad hasn't made in the past I've just rang up and paid the difference so someone could use the ticket. Its likely I won't be able to do that for this one and sounds like a lot of people will be in the same boat. The club only have themselves to blame if its far from a sell out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.