Seasoncard Amnesty

not sure i'll set wheel in the ground ever again. my granson wife and daughter will thats the main thing. if the ballot is kind i'll give it a shot.

i love you Manchester City , it's been one hell of a ride. an absolute privilege .

Bill, it has been, and still is, a privilege to know you. You are such a crazy, helpful, lovely guy. Lots of memories of away matches of course but one of my abiding memories has nothing to do with football! The day Salford Paul, my then next door neighbour, knocked on my door and said there’s someone on his way who is a City person!! As I knew Paul knew people at the club all sorts of things were going through my mind and when this posh car drew up outside you can imagine but it was even better than I expected......it was our De Niro.... our Bill. There was me in my pinny!! If he’d only told me 2 minutes sooner I’d have had time to at least look a bit more respectable!! *lol*
I hope there comes a time when we can both make an appearance again at the Etihad Bill. We can always hope. *virtual hugs for you and your wife*

As part of the Club’s ongoing preparations for the 20/21 season and the return of supporters to the stadium in October, subject to the completion of successful sporting test events, we would like to provide you with the following additional information:
Related Article: 2020-21 Premier League fixtures revealed
 The Club anticipates that football stadia will be operating on a reduced capacity basis for at least part of the 20/21 season, subject to confirmation from the Premier League and the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport.
 As such, we will not be asking supporters to renew their Seasoncard or make an upfront financial commitment for the coming season.
Instead, supporters will be given the opportunity to enter a ballot for match tickets, with 19/20 Seasoncard holders given priority.
 Due to the likelihood of reduced capacity matches and in line with social distancing guidelines, stadium seating will be mapped in a pre-defined layout to ensure that supporters are able to keep a safe distance from one another in the stadium bowl.
 We understand some supporters may not wish to, or be able, return to the stadium immediately, or at any time during the 20/21 season. If that is the case, you do not need to contact the Club and we will consider your seasonal membership ‘deferred’. Please note, you will retain the option to renew your Seasoncard for the 21/22 season or at any such time that we may offer Seasoncards during the 20/21 season.
We know that the above will not answer all of your questions, but please be assured that we are working through every aspect of the wider matchday operation at this time.
This includes, but is not limited to, the process supporters will follow to apply for match tickets through the ballot, detailed information regarding health and safety provision, food and drink and terms of entry to the stadium

not sure i'll set wheel in the ground ever again. my granson wife and daughter will thats the main thing. if the ballot is kind i'll give it a shot.

i love you Manchester City , it's been one hell of a ride. an absolute privilege .

I hope you are able to go to the Etihad again Bill in safer times. You are a City legend mate.

I cancelled my direct debit two weeks ago after losing my job worried I would have the first of next seasons payments taken soon. Do I need to contact the club to keep it open for the season after next or just reopen the direct debit with my bank?

A few issues on the statement today by the club.

Odds of 1/1000 that the little ginger pr*ck Brandon gets a ticket in the “fair ballot”

I think on paper it looks a good, sensible and fair idea but in reality it has more questions than answers.

I think each game will be priced at £45 - £50 not average season ticket price. If so the credit I carried over will soon be dwindled down.

Will supporter clubs get priority access ??????? Kevin Parker and his mates will all be lucky to get a ticket.

Will you be able to buy tickets in groups of 2 - 3 - 4 for the same household.

No singing or cheering clapping only !!!!!!!!

I called the ticket office today as had issues with the kids details and email addresses so wanted to ensure everything was ok.

not sure how much the lady on the phone knew but she didn’t give me much hope that my children would be able to go to a game with me if we were all successful in the ballot as the seats would already be arranged by the club to ensure equal spacing between everyone attending and they can’t allow children to be apart from their parents.

I suppose that means you will not be able to apply and sit with people ‘inside your bubble’ as it would become too much of an issue For the club trying to organise seating arrangements and distancing in this way.

Great that we have the option to keep the seats the season after as that was my biggest worry if I couldn’t go to many games this season.

As I say I am not sure how much she knew or how much was her presumption of what may happen.

Well done City...I was hoping for something along these lines but was expecting to have to make a small token payment to keep my seat for future seasons.

Deferred season cards is fantastic but will the ballot be really fair or will it be a bit like away ticket distribution? Ticket prices will be key as well. Twenty is plenty. Not sure yet how I feel about going back and how will it work with parking, public transport, getting into the ground etc. Still huge risks associated with it all. At least we have decent spaces around the ground unlike other clubs. Leicester I think have one road in and out so that will be a hell of a bottle neck. Can’t see staggered arrival times as there would no guarantee that people will turn up at correct time. Lots of unanswered questions

I called the ticket office today as had issues with the kids details and email addresses so wanted to ensure everything was ok.

not sure how much the lady on the phone knew but she didn’t give me much hope that my children would be able to go to a game with me if we were all successful in the ballot as the seats would already be arranged by the club to ensure equal spacing between everyone attending and they can’t allow children to be apart from their parents.

I suppose that means you will not be able to apply and sit with people ‘inside your bubble’ as it would become too much of an issue For the club trying to organise seating arrangements and distancing in this way.

Great that we have the option to keep the seats the season after as that was my biggest worry if I couldn’t go to many games this season.

As I say I am not sure how much she knew or how much was her presumption of what may happen.

I would not be too pessimistic. The likelihood is the club will have not worked out the ground configurations or had the social distancing methodology confirmed to determine seating arrangements.

Having groups in bubbles will actually increase capacity and so it is more likely small groups will be incorporated rather than individuals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.