Seasoncard Amnesty

I see another fiasco looming on the horizon as well. As and when we return in whatever capacity or amounts, then transport will become an issue. I go on my own so use Metrolink (poor sod I hear you say). There's no way they will let us use this without number restrictions, especially post match. That is going to be a complete and total nightmare.

Update form the club

Fair enough. At least people won't be applying for tickets in the ballot with a view to selling them on, so whoever does apply probably has a good chance of getting one.

But, I can't see me wanting to go to reduced capacity games, even the "big" ones. It'd be weird with only, what 15-20k there? I assume they'd frown on shouting and singing too atm, so forget it. I might start going to watch my nephew play at County.

I'll defer until next season and see where we are then.

I think city have done all that can be asked of them there. No “forcing” you into a season card commitment with the promise of refunds like others will and have done, a deferral with no loss of rights to your seasoncard and priority for seasoncard holders when fans are allowed in whatever capacity. Only thing I could think of they could possible as is maybe some form of further weighted ballot based on loyalty points but that could get very messy so I understand why it’s just a straight ballot. They could have used this as a way of clawing every penny possible from the fans but they’ve chosen not to and credit has to be given to them in a world where your rivals are furloughing staff and making redundancies where ever possible.

Personally I have zero interest in going this season or any season until football is back to how it was pre-lockdown and I’m very glad I won’t be forced into a financial commitment just so I can keep my seasoncard and my place on the points list for away games. Well done City.

Last edited:
Defer only correct & sensible way.

This awfull disease isn't going away & the reproduction rate is getting higher once again

If the FA think football fans by the 1000's will be back then good fucking look

Not a chance i put my family or work colleagues in any risk

Transport, pubs even walking around & inside the ground will be all Marshalled.

Masks will be worn & dont expect food outlets outside or inside to be operating it will be to your seat & stay unless you need a piss

For me its just not right but those who think they need to go then please follow the process & dont fuck about (wisfull thinking)

For what its worth I just dont see it happening

Update form the club

Shame they are going to a ballot rather than any type of loyalty based priority like normally applies.

How they price these games will now be key also.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.