Seasoncard Amnesty

Fair point. But that ticket would be at the front of the queue anyway wouldn't it? And you should be blaming the club for allowing lifetime accumulation of points on tickets when no other major club does. That's been at the heart of the majority of issues we've had over away tickets and the like.

And there's also no way of knowing whether someone has been using a ticket for 10 years or more and has built up those points through their own attendance or whether they've only used it for a season.

There's 3 ways you could do it that we discussed
  1. Only transfer over the 1000 points you get when you take out a season ticket
  2. Transfer all the points over
  3. Let the two parties say how they want the points split.
There's pros and cons with all of these.

Well personally I'd start on the basis that the points were earnt by the named card holder so if someone else was using it for ten years then surely that wasn't in accordance with the T&Cs? That person then gets the points officially transferred over regardless of using a card they never officially had.

The other scenario is the one in my previous post whereby someone that has barely been to a game suddenly has a SC with a huge number of points.

I just don't see a case for the new card holder to get any more points than a totally new SC holder gets.

no you change the ticket at the time like normal people do ..
It didn't matter then, you wanted to keep your seats next to each other you weren't getting in any cheaper because they had gone onto full price, nobody at the time thought they were pulling a fast one

no you change the ticket at the time like normal people do ..

My son who has moved down south can get to half the games so my 60 year old wife uses the ticket and goes with me for the other games. He has twenty years worth of points.

Do I understand that she can still use the card as long as it is transferred to her for the individual games on an ad hoc basis with the permission of the club?

If not then I will be forced to get a season card for her as well as my son and the result will be alot of empty seats for many games.

Or not renew for any of us and the club loses two very loyal supporters.

Mr spell checker ..

the problem is is that you and your cronies At CM and the supporter clubs are a bunch of corrupt fks who are just out for Yours and your pals interest, as you was with ring fencing your away ticket allocation.. I see the scenario fits your needs with your sons ticket ..
Why should someone have somebody else’s points , they have already benefited from the points that was on there when they 1st started using it..
Worst thing this club ever did was giving you lot a ear , they probably thought it was a good thing to give the fans a voice not realising They was giving a voice to the self serving fkers they have..
You had the cheek to mention points whoring a couple of posts back but your just as bad and trying to make it legit .. don’t change the crime change the law ...
Any spelling mistakes feel free to contact my arse ..
Nice to get a reasoned response. If you can't respond with anything other than semi-literate and completely unfounded abuse then I've no reason to engage with you but I will just to put you straight.

I'm happy for the person using my son's ticket to use it as long as he wants. It doesn't affect me in the slightest. He's well off being 65 so he's paying the right adult price. Only benefit to me is that I don't have to pay for the tickets and get the money off him. But as a representative, people have said there are issues over using others' tickets. And the club have to follow government guidelines so have to do this. Well they don't. They could just say fuck it and only the person named on the ticket can use it. But they didn't. They're trying to be fair and pragmatic.

But that doesn't matter to an abusive pea-brained idiot like you does it.

My son who has moved down south can get to half the games so my 60 year old wife uses the ticket and goes with me for the other games. He has twenty years worth of points.

Do I understand that she can still use the card as long as it is transferred to her for the individual games on an ad hoc basis with the permission of the club?

If not then I will be forced to get a season card for her as well as my son and the result will be alot of empty seats for many games.
What it means is that only the person named on the ticket will be able to use it while there's restrictions in place, as the club has a requirement to know the details of everyone in the stadium. If you transfer the ticket now, that's for good, not on an ad hoc, game by game basis.

Once we're back to normal then presumably no one will care who uses it (subject to age bands of course).

What it means is that only the person named on the ticket will be able to use it while there's restrictions in place, as the club has a requirement to know the details of everyone in the stadium. If you transfer the ticket now, that's for good, not on an ad hoc, game by game basis.

Once we're back to normal then presumably no one will care who uses it (subject to age bands of course).

Thank you for that clarification, if that's the case then we will renew but won't attend until all this is over leaving others to take advantage of a reduced capacity.

It would be good however if they allowed her to use it on an ad hoc basis as long as we applied to do so before the game and gave photo ID. One for the suggestion box.

It didn't matter then, you wanted to keep your seats next to each other you weren't getting in any cheaper because they had gone onto full price, nobody at the time thought they were pulling a fast one

not saying anything about anyone pulling a fast one at the time m8, but sure as hell there will be plenty being pulled now.
I took up my uncles seat for my son 8 years ago Without any problem what so ever , son was on the waiting list for about 3 month prior to uncle wanting to give up, would not of considered in a million years that my son would pick up my uncles points, why should he get a leg up in away games finals . Anyone who been using someone else’s tickets has already had a leg up with the points that was already on the ticket b4 they started using it..

I assume that initially the club will establish which current SC holders wish to attend games once some spectators are allowed back in? I would also assume that initially more people will want to attend than will be allowed in and in that case there may be something like a game by game ballot so if the named card holder can't attend a certain game they wouldn't put themselves forward for that particular game.

Or is that a misguided assumption?

Everyone understands that
your case is a bit different ie,5 sons ? all kids sharing season cards as opposed
to an adult with a season card acruing points, all to give to another adult cos they have to give their season card up for whatever reason .
They have finally grown up. But I still subsidise the younger two.
the youngest has gone for his army medical and assessment today and I’m loathe to give his ticket up.
he will be gutted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.