Seasoncard Amnesty

I think that will be the default position unless the person who's currently on the card says otherwise but waiting for confirmation of that tomorrow.
so when i hope to go to thailand hopefully in about 7 years

i can officially sign my season card over to my lad and he gets/adopts my points ?

he'll be on about 8,000 by then when he's 18 but my card would be better for him obviously for away tickets

Some insight but nothing really firmed up yet. We're actively engaged with the club on this and we have another meeting on this tomorrow, when we hopefully should know a bit more. But there were more questions than answers after the last meeting. I'm sure many will jump at the chance to get back in the stadium but I'm also sure many won't think it's worth the bother.

What I'd like to see is every game on TV, as per the restart of this last season. Then at least if you can't or don't want to go, you won't miss the game.
I’m not sure what to do mate. Its a fair trek for us from Scotland and if the match going experience is significantly different because of Covid it might be a step too far for us. I thought var was bad enough this season!
maybe we will renew and use ticket exchange until things settle down. Please god don’t let them make that more restrictive :-)
cross fingers for a vaccine eh? Good luck in your talks with them.

Why would you give up a season ticket if someone wanted to use it? My son went off to uni in the USA after the 2011/2012 season. I kept his ticket thinking he'd be back sooner or later but he's still there, married and unlikely to ever come back here (unless Trump wins in November, in which case he reckons he's on the first plane back). So someone uses his ticket but now they can have it in their own name. I know people who use tickets where the person named is coming up to 65 and therefore they'd automatically be charged the concessionary rate even though the user should pay full adult price.

So we've been asking for this for a while and really should have done it last summer but the club wasn't sure about a few things so we missed the opportunity.

Could still be a problem? I rang the ticket office last year to get my brother's name on my wife's season ticket he has been using for years.

They said he would have to be on the seasoncard waiting list to be eligible (he's not/why would he be?)

In addition, they said even then I would lose the 12k loyalty points accrued for a name change and go back to zero?

Would people changing names lose the points?

Could still be a problem? I rang the ticket office last year to get my brother's name on my wife's season ticket he has been using for years.

They said he would have to be on the seasoncard waiting list to be eligible (he's not/why would he be?)

In addition, they said even then I would lose the 12k loyalty points accrued for a name change and go back to zero?

Would people changing names lose the points?
they should do

why should they be allowed to keep other peoples points ?

really, seriously ?

thats just an awful pathetic sad reply

dont't bother anymore with me,and I'll do the same with you

good luck

adieu
Typical. I've just said on our CM WhatsApp group there's always a few gobshites spouting off. Your son obviously has his own ticket. So why would you transfer yours to him? Oh - because you've got more points. And people tell me points whores are a myth.

This amnesty is for people who are using other people's tickets. Not for you to transfer points to your lad so stop acting the dickhead.

Forgive me if I'm not at the airport to wave you off when you finally leave.

really, seriously ?

thats just an awful pathetic sad reply

dont't bother anymore with me,and I'll do the same with you

good luck

adieu

I think it was in jest, to be honest. Although he could well be right!

Anyone strongly resisting the amnesty has something to hide. Having someone give me £20 for my Seasoncard when I was away or studying was handy although it didn't really matter. I budgeted for the loss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.