Seasoncard Amnesty

Nah

you're wrong
thats what i thought moving back there in 2015 i think it was when the extension opened
i thought it would be all piss heads up for a laugh and a sing song,it was for the first part of the season,its dead as everywhere else now,mind you,we're all pissheads
just the odd visitor who is an exiled manc tries to get the atmosphere going now and it fades quickly
I’ve give up on the atmosphere.

I’m Sure your happy to let one of your cronies use it And I’m sure you have many other pals that will benefit from it as you did when you ring fenced the SC away ticket allocation . your an arrogant fraud. CM dose not speak for most fans , barely canvas opinions of fans Other then there cronies.

but that doesn’t matter to a shiny pea head like you dose it
There's a great bit in Lucky Jim where Dixon writes a fake threatening letter to one of his housemates he's having a feud with.Very similar to this in tone and spelling. How anybody can direct abuse at PB after the last few months is beyond me.

There's a great bit in Lucky Jim where Dixon writes a fake threatening letter to one of his housemates he's having a feud with.Very similar to this in tone and spelling. How anybody can direct abuse at PB after the last few months is beyond me.

just coz the blokes given you some information on cas over the last few months is irrelevant to the way CM go about there business ..

it drives me mad
the lack of passion
i just don't know whats happened to our lot
its there when desperately needed but it should be there all the time
full stop
Let people drink beer whilst watching the match. Then play the disallowed var goal back and the atmosphere will be tip top.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.