Seasoncard Dispatched

Given its significance, I can see no reason why every supporter that is impacted was not sent this letter at the same time.
Got my letter yesterday. Being shifted out of 127. I think our seats are where the new press box is going.
Been sat there with my dad since the day we left Maine Road as has everyone else around us. Absolutely furious. All the tv money coming into the club and they go chasing a few extra quid off more corporate when they can't even sell out the corporate they've got.
Fuck the fans who've been following them for years, my dad's been going since 1940, all they want is to make money off new, wealthy punters.

Last edited:
Got my letter yesterday. Being shifted out of 127. I think our seats are where the new press box is going.
Been sat there with my dad since the day we left Maine Road as has everyone else around us. Absolutely furious. All the tv money coming into the club and they go chasing a few extra quid off more corporate when they can't even sell out the corporate they've got.
Fuck the fans who've been following them for years, my dad's been going since 1940, all they want is to make money off new, wealthy punters.

Save your breath mate, I went through all this last year moving from 223 and learnt 2 things: City don't care about your plight, and members of this forum don't care about your plight. :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.