Seasoncard Dispatched

Picked up mine fro the sorting office today.... Now.... I have no idea what I have recieved it my package for Joes. It's a piece of thin wood with joes written on it. Can't work out if it's a chopping board, mouse mat or a plate to put a £10 Jamie Oliver shite burger on, It's just strange. Then I've got little cardboard magnets with all the cups on.

1zcfus4.jpg

ludicrous isn't it.

Had an email fro City 'it's on its way' but nothing from Royal Mail.

Do we definitely get one from them as I moved house during the week of 23 June and not sure which address they pulled off the database.

So, my partner went today to the sorting office with the little red card and my driving licence which is one of the prescribed IDs (could have used passport or debit card) and they refused to release item as driving licence has different address to dispatched item even though the address is on the little red card and a passport or debit card has no address on them. Rang Royal Mail complaints who confirmed that driving licence was to confirm my ID and not the address.

So still no season card !!!

Sunday, my partner returned to the sorting office near my old house today. This time she had my passport for ID and the the card that Royal Mail pushed through the door clearly stating 'open Sunday 11.00 to 3.00'.

No such luck, they were closed as the postman was using old cards !!!

Finally, at the 3rd attempt she's collected it today, Royal Mail just don't help themselves.

Told by club my cityzens card could take 6-8 weeks looks like paper tickets for me on Saturday

Got mine today, not been personalised, fucking wankers. A big fucking brutal badge, stickers, a fucking pencil case and 3 crappy food vouchers, Just go and get fucked City.
Cunts!
Oh shit, apologies to the fantastic team at the ticket office. I've just peeled my season card off the tray it was attached to and lo and behold the picture I uploaded to the website of my daughter , myself and Rosler at Wembley in the Willy final is beautifully etched on the back, whoops!

Oh shit, apologies to the fantastic team at the ticket office. I've just peeled my season card off the tray it was attached to and lo and behold the picture I uploaded to the website of my daughter , myself and Rosler at Wembley in the Willy final is beautifully etched on the back, whoops!

Haha!

Can anyone explain the point of the 10% discount voucher that was sent with our Season ticket tin/pack which offers 10% off kit bought in the city shop? It came with my season ticket so I took it with my season ticket on Saturday, to use when buying the new home shirt. I expected to be able to get the 10% STicket discount plus an extra 10% for the voucher. But - no - was told I could either use my STicket discount OR the voucher. So basically the voucher is worthless to ST holders to whom it was sent. Am I missing the point?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.