Seasoncard Dispatched

I turned down superbia.
Not sure I would have!
deadly_sins___superbia_by_threevoices.jpg

I know they do the actual despatch in batches but when I have heard nothing it worries me after previous fiascos.

They insisted that the first ticket had been delivered despite neither my own delivery officer or postie knowing about it. 'Computer says it was delivered so you must be lying' was the inference.

Second was delivered by correct delivery office but after first game I needed a new one for reasons never quite understood.

Got my proper card several games late.

So three cards and a host of paper tickets taking me into October I think. A shambles as someone said but still not as bad as the PR set up.

I know they do the actual despatch in batches but when I have heard nothing it worries me after previous fiascos.

They insisted that the first ticket had been delivered despite neither my own delivery officer or postie knowing about it. 'Computer says it was delivered so you must be lying' was the inference.

Second was delivered by correct delivery office but after first game I needed a new one for reasons never quite understood.

Got my proper card several games late.

So three cards and a host of paper tickets taking me into October I think. A shambles as someone said but still not as bad as the PR set up.
That's not going to help all our flappers.

I haven't had a text.

This is just disgraceful from the ticket office.

Flap flap flap flap flap. ;)

Just wait till they cock yours up Dan - or do you get yours free gratis and special delivery from the OSC?

I note you have asked for advice on here for getting your nephew in and not asked the ticket office....;-)

Just wait till they cock yours up Dan - or do you get yours free gratis and special delivery from the OSC?

I note you have asked for advice on here for getting your nephew in and not asked the ticket office....;-)

Haha.

Get everything free nowadays mate. ;)

Gold plated as well.

Too early to call the ticket office mate, and was sure I'd read on here about kids under a certain age can get in free.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.