Seasoncard Dispatched

I`ve done no such thing. ;)

I said 'older Blues' Oakie. You are just a slip of a lad who would get in the Junior Blues if they brought them back.

Lovely day over God's Own County. Got my list for the garden.

Work for 10 mins
Rest for 50 mins finish off book about Canadian travelling Blue
Complain about Vicky Kloss
Rest for 50 mins
Complain about ticket office
Rest for 50 mins read Blue Moon Rising
Another 10 mins pottering in garden
Rest
Rinse and repeat

It is a hard life under Theresa May.

trying to do a bit of a juggling act, between work and sc stuff really.
and I am trying to relax in the sun and someone keeps sending me e mails aboutn OSC stuff.

We should have no problems in getting through the proposal that SC branch members should get extra free tickets for away matches. One extra ticket for each months of SC membership seems fair enough;-)

and I am trying to relax in the sun and someone keeps sending me e mails aboutn OSC stuff.

We should have no problems in getting through the proposal that SC branch members should get extra free tickets for away matches. One extra ticket for each months of SC membership seems fair enough;-)

I've just received my freemans for Stoke Away. I'm glad the Club are really recognising the contribution of Supporters Clubs.

I was in a sports shop in Leeds on Sunday and a dad and his two lads were buying City tops. Happy that our fan base continues to grow.

[QbieUOTE="Tim of the Oak, post: 9582290, member: 54246"]I've just received my freemans for Stoke Away. I'm glad the Club are really recognising the contribution of Supporters Clubs.

I was in a sports shop in Leeds on Sunday and a dad and his two lads were buying City tops. Happy that our fan base continues to grow.[/QUOTE]

You're not in the scheme whereby OSC members get an additional freebie for posting on here? Get on it mate it's worth the flak;-)

Hmmm it's about time football reached Yo'kshire.

I've just received my freemans for Stoke Away. I'm glad the Club are really recognising the contribution of Supporters Clubs.

I was in a sports shop in Leeds on Sunday and a dad and his two lads were buying City tops. Happy that our fan base continues to grow.

Leeds yokels growing up to be bandwagon jumping blues?

It's a literal nightmare of sky falling in proportions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.