Seasoncard Dispatched

Got mine today and frankly I thought it was very good.

I probably will use the vouchers when normally I do not spend a penny in the ground, the badge is very well made and the stickers can be chucked or stuck on something.

The pencil case/tin is very well made and will probably get some use though I haven't decided what for yet.

Card personalised with the picture I sent them of Pep, so no complaints there.

All in all well done CITY.

The last bits of the voucher book is deceptive though. 10% off City Store, 20% off tour, we' right had these for years with the SC.

Other than the badge, I love the Ultimate City Squad handbook. It's a good read and my daughter loves it. KdB being in it is perhaps too early, but no complain about the rest.

this surge of corporate seating is worrying, the leap in money is madness. I feel quite safe where we are , it seems we may be a "pocket" that they can't mess with due to us being right next to away fans.

I genuinely feel sorry for anyone shifted out of their seats for more corporate. Don't get it at all, I was lucky enough last year to attend 6/7 matches in corporate and found the 'experience' quite strange, had a fantastic time and nice to sit with Paddy V etc but there were a lot of empty seats around me, not what we need at this stage personally!

Mrs Pace 89's card wasn't personalised this year as opposed to mine last season. Her badge doesn't have back to secure it so in effect it's a very small City dagger. The tin's alright but I'm not sure about the ultimate City squad. No Swift or Doherty seems odd. The club sometimes seems determined to ignore the fact that the vast majority of season ticket holders are very long-standing and really know their history.

In the end nobody buys a season card for the bumf that comes with it. I was just as happy with a paper book at a fraction of the price we pay today. There's nothing any of the clubs can do to justify the extent to which football supporters are being ripped off.

Mines just arrived and its personalised and even got the year i got my 1st season ticket on it...tin looks good and badge is very smart...

City now seem to be selling the whole season's tickets from an advert on Talkshite. Is this correct?

I have to admit my concentration was on driving and the appalling accent of the voiceover man, wondering why they could not get a proper Manc to do it.

Both mine (today) and my son's (2 days ago) present and correct.

Mine has been personalised with the picture requested, badge looks smart.

Don't know about my lad's he's working away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.