Seasoncard Dispatched

Anyone else find the picture quality of the image is poor - mum has used the exact same jpeg for 3 years running now, i just reupload the same one for her each year. So i know the fault isn't with the original image as the first year it was perfect, last year they printed it blurred but rich in colour, this years is less blurred but looks so faded and lacking in colour it's as if it's been left out in the sun for 10 years ;)

She wants me to complain.... but that'd no doubt mean a paper ticket for months while they piss about reprinting it and i bet they'd still do it the same! :(

Anyone else find the picture quality of the image is poor - mum has used the exact same jpeg for 3 years running now, i just reupload the same one for her each year. So i know the fault isn't with the original image as the first year it was perfect, last year they printed it blurred but rich in colour, this years is less blurred but looks so faded and lacking in colour it's as if it's been left out in the sun for 10 years ;)

She wants me to complain.... but that'd no doubt mean a paper ticket for months while they piss about reprinting it and i bet they'd still do it the same! :(
My picture has been reproduced just a bit dark by City....ah well not the end of the world.

Mmmmm.... lovely....
2016seasoncardtin.jpg

The tin is the wrong shade of blue.

So is the rivers bit of the badge actually, neither the darker or lighter bit is the right shade - it should be somewhere in the middle for the club (home shirt) colours.

I blame Joe Hart.

Or Nike.

Or our ISIS fanbase.

Me and my mum didn't get a badge either! Just a note in it saying if we had a ticket for the weekend but didn't pick the badge up they will post it us by so and so of August. We DID have tickets for the weekend, but both ended up not being able to go. Still surprised no badge in wit hthe seasoncard though, woudln't have killed them - bet they never send it now!

That'll be it, had tickets but wasnt able to go in the end. That & the fact that I'm a glory hunting **** means they've had me right off......

Has anyone got any idea what the number at the bottom relate to next to the letter F on the front?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.