Seasoncard Dispatched

46B1DF59-70A9-41C9-84DE-F76ADEDC7F60_zps2wbjpcsm.jpg

OK, it's only a tin, but the f***ing Postmam dented it as he shoved it through the letter box.

No wonder Royal Mail shares are performing badly.

Had an email fro City 'it's on its way' but nothing from Royal Mail.

Do we definitely get one from them as I moved house during the week of 23 June and not sure which address they pulled off the database.

Had an email fro City 'it's on its way' but nothing from Royal Mail.

Do we definitely get one from them as I moved house during the week of 23 June and not sure which address they pulled off the database.

It will go to the address that was registered when you paid - I'd get it followed up if I was you, otherwise you'll be left without.

The 3 of ours arrived, mine and 2 daughters.

The eldest has a flag, bag and keyring.
The youngest has tin crammed with all sorts, tattoos, stickers, badge, bag, pencil case, ruler, pencils and sharpener. Made my 11 year old very happy opening it up.

It will go to the address that was registered when you paid - I'd get it followed up if I was you, otherwise you'll be left without.
I changed my address after it was paid and it came to the new address - to be honest I have no idea when I changed my postal address on the city website but it was in the last month.

In my case, i got a text saying it was sent with Royal Mail on their 48 hour service on Monday, then an email from Royal Mail on Thursday saying they had it and would deliver within 48 hours (arrived yesterday). I think City are pushing the "it's sent" message when it's all packaged rather than when they actually pass it to Royal Mail.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.