Seasoncard Dispatched

Thanks guys, no email from Royal Mail but apparently they tried to deliver it to the old address this morning.

I'm arranging for someone to collect it from the sorting office next week.

I for one was delighted to receive a scrap of paper saying they're sending me a pin badge in a separate envelope in the post.

Last edited by a moderator:
I for one was delighted to receive a scrap of paper saying they're sending me a pin badge in a separate envelope in the post.

Yep. Bit disappointing not to get the badge. Was supposed to collect it at the Citizens weekend apparently but don't recall that being made clear at the time. Bit sick to have paid £950 for my ticket but no badge - the best part of the package. Have stuck the citizen sticker to outside of rear window!!!! See how long it lasts

Yep. Bit disappointing not to get the badge. Was supposed to collect it at the Citizens weekend apparently but don't recall that being made clear at the time. Bit sick to have paid £950 for my ticket but no badge - the best part of the package. Have stuck the citizen sticker to outside of rear window!!!! See how long it lasts

Same. I remember getting an email saying there was a free gift for going but don't recall seeing where we were supposed to go. To be fair I spent most of the day in the bar.

Thanks guys, no email from Royal Mail but apparently they tried to deliver it to the old address this morning.

I'm arranging for someone to collect it from the sorting office next week.

So, my partner went today to the sorting office with the little red card and my driving licence which is one of the prescribed IDs (could have used passport or debit card) and they refused to release item as driving licence has different address to dispatched item even though the address is on the little red card and a passport or debit card has no address on them. Rang Royal Mail complaints who confirmed that driving licence was to confirm my ID and not the address.

So still no season card !!!

Picked up mine fro the sorting office today.... Now.... I have no idea what I have recieved it my package for Joes. It's a piece of thin wood with joes written on it. Can't work out if it's a chopping board, mouse mat or a plate to put a £10 Jamie Oliver shite burger on, It's just strange. Then I've got little cardboard magnets with all the cups on.

1zcfus4.jpg

Picked up mine fro the sorting office today.... Now.... I have no idea what I have recieved it my package for Joes. It's a piece of thin wood with joes written on it. Can't work out if it's a chopping board, mouse mat or a plate to put a £10 Jamie Oliver shite burger on, It's just strange. Then I've got little cardboard magnets with all the cups on.

1zcfus4.jpg
I think they seen you coming fella!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.