Seasoncard for sale

I follow hundreds of Blues on social media and significant numbers are already saying they won’t renew next season. This is entirely preventable.

I guarantee most if not all the people your talking about will renew next season. 2 games in - yes var hasn't been great, but weve been through years of winning nothing and now we are in the best period ever and probably will win the league this year.

if people give up tickets because of this - surely the biggest overreaction you can have.

Had a good Craic on way back from game on the tram & in hotel later on.

For me it's more the emotion the non cellabrating, players having the life sucked out of them, managers clueless if his team have pulled off a great win.

Just look at West Ham last week & those fuck I g Spurs fans yesterday jumping for joy taunting City fans because VAR has done us again.

There is no doubt for me if that's Salah at Anfield even Rashford Old Trafford it's a pen how the fuck is that not given, yes if its handball delibrate or not then we have to just take it wjether its 2 min or last min we have to except it.

Having said all that we should have won this game 10 times over, we were poor in front of goal.
Jesus ran more yards in 10 minutes than Aguero ran in his 65 mins yes he scored but effort big fat 0.

That 20 minutes at the start of 2nd half it should have been over nevermind VAR.

I just want 2 see what VAR does at Anfield

I agree on the non-penalty that what is the point of having it if incidents like that aren’t going to be reviewed.

The big talking point on here though is the Jesus equaliser which was about the handball law, not VAR.
Technically yes, but without VAR it's not reviewed. In real time nobody saw anything to suggest it should have been ruled out, nobody appealed, everyone was happy or accepting of the goal. That's worked for, erm, about 150 years. That's what's been changed, and it feels wrong even though it's trying to do the right thing. That's the problem that supporters either accept or choose to give up the game. No in-between.

Hi Matt.
An excellent response, and City by far and away are the best team I’ve ever seen.

But I’ve worked hard for my money, today including tickets/travel/food and drink was close to £400.

That’s £400 I could save and spend on something the refs don’t steal away.
£400 ? Do you have jars of caviar at half time

I just want 2 see what VAR does at Anfield

You know EXACTLY what will happen. VAR will give those vermin a minimum of 4 extra points this season. Just wait.

I don’t blame anyone saying they won’t renew. This “sport” is quickly approaching the likes of WWE and such nonsense.

I’ll still support the club from afar but with a giant grain of salt. The beautiful game my ass!

I guarantee most if not all the people your talking about will renew next season. 2 games in - yes var hasn't been great, but weve been through years of winning nothing and now we are in the best period ever and probably will win the league this year.

if people give up tickets because of this - surely the biggest overreaction you can have.

I bet they do. I’ve never read so much heated reaction to this before. All ages, all views.

VAR is awful. It’s not working.

Imo the biggest issue is whether there will be consistency in the way that VAR is operated and applied.

The Jesus goal being disallowed was utterly deflating , having assumed that the game had been won dramatically in a game City had dominated despite conceding two very sloppy goals.

I can accept that the strict letter of the law was applied on this occasion , but cannot accept that such strict margins will be applied to Utd and the dippers.

The PL and PiGMOL are the villains imo and I know that I can be accused of being paranoid .

The favoured teams will be treated differently, and that is my concern.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.