Seasoncard Prices - 2021/22

All clubs selling season tickets on the knowledge they won’t be having a full Capacity crowds?! The likes of spurs rags Liverpool sans Arsenal will getting a massive injection of cash and I bet those fans won’t be paid back till next year if it’s only 10% allowed in next season!

Fans will be back but who knows at what level and what restrictions.

I worry longterm, so few young fans who can afford matchday tickets, unable to borrow or share tickets either. Not vaccinated till the season's started either.

So many will stop wanting to go and getting them back into paying to watch City will be a struggle I reckon.

They can't raise prices. Simply unthinkable in this climate.
I got a fiver knocked off this year's house insurance, but the general climate in most things is for stuff to go up in price. We would think that, despite the £126m loss on last season, The Good Sheikh could stuff a hand down a couple of sofas and take the hit, but after yesterday's misfiring I'm not too optimistic.

I got a fiver knocked off this year's house insurance, but the general climate in most things is for stuff to go up in price. We would think that, despite the £126m loss on last season, The Good Sheikh could stuff a hand down a couple of sofas and take the hit, but after yesterday's misfiring I'm not too optimistic.
Looking around the league there's an acceptance that next season will still be different in a lot of ways. Sell out capacity crowds will be few and far between until new year at least. And clubs have responded with freezes, are there any who've increased prices?

I get that prices are going up for all sorts of things but with match day revenue being such a low proportion of income, the amounts involved are negligible.

Looking around the league there's an acceptance that next season will still be different in a lot of ways. Sell out capacity crowds will be few and far between until new year at least. And clubs have responded with freezes, are there any who've increased prices?

I get that prices are going up for all sorts of things but with match day revenue being such a low proportion of income, the amounts involved are negligible.
They obviously aren’t negligible, otherwise the difference between fans and no fans wouldn’t be whats projected to be two years of £50 million plus losses.

It will be a huge PR own goal and a kick in the balls to a loyal fan base to increase ticket prices.

We will lose a huge amount of supporters that will never return (the sceptic in me would suggest that is the eventual end game at most clubs so that they have the revolving door of fans for each seat each game).

If needs be we need to buck the trend and lead the way in football (not for the first time)...........

Could we expect some news from the club soon then seeing as how other teams are at least addressing the issue?

Lost my Dad to this awful virus but want to keep my seasoncard going and transfer his to my brother to honour his memory for at least one season. Then possibly move aside for others to have a chance at getting a s/c.

They obviously aren’t negligible, otherwise the difference between fans and no fans wouldn’t be whats projected to be two years of £50 million plus losses.
It's not fans or no fans... Yes that's a lot and those numbers are big. It's about what difference an increase to ST prices makes to the bottom line of the club, for one season. In the grand scheme of things it is negligible and City should freeze prices as others have not least on the back of year on year increases for a decade or so.

I will renew anyway as I drift into the Old Gits prices, but I appreciate many will be forced to make some difficult choices. Maybe the club can be a bit more flexible on SeasonCards to allow legit sharing, though if it's a Test and Trace World that might be difficult, but maybe they could allow you to nominate one other person for your card so any Test and Trace would be limited to those two people. That may help with finances and choices for some fans.
I’ve got several friends who probably won’t be able to afford to renew with work issues, the shared season card strikes me as a sensible solution.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.