Seasoncard relocations 19/20

I'm trying to get my lad in the seats directly in front of me,they are not showing as available,which is shite as they have been vacant for well over half the games last season,I think the club own them to be honest,but being 20th in queue on phone,they can get fucked.

That was the easiest it’s been to get on the site in ages.

Relocated to level 3 south. Saving £130

Anyone know how the direct debit works is it the price of SC divided by 10?

I've added my mate to my City Family and it's showing I can relocate him but when I go to the seating plan it's only letting me select my seat and not his! Just missed out on the perfect seats for us as well, been trying to get them for the past 3 seasons.

Seems like the cheaper ones at the front were snapped up quick and people are being priced forward or up.

The waiting list ones will be £655 plus in the main.

I'm trying to get my lad in the seats directly in front of me,they are not showing as available,which is shite as they have been vacant for well over half the games last season,I think the club own them to be honest,but being 20th in queue on phone,they can get fucked.
Keep it quiet, that fall's in line with Sheik buying lot's of them, you know what the lurking journo's and rags are like !!

Keep it quiet, that fall's in line with Sheik buying lot's of them, you know what the lurking journo's and rags are like !!

To be honest I'm pretty confident they are used as part of a hospitality package,as I've said on here in the past had Spurs,Everton,Chelsea fans in them over last few seasons,in fact a few seasons ago this mon had a Spurs scarf in his coat pocket.

But some games they are empty against the lower teams so to speak,it fucking stinks really

I'd like to know this too as i'm getting the same error message...
Ended up giving up, texting my son the potential seat, and he booked himself. Was difficult cos he was teaching, or supposed to be.
Now we are within 3 seats of each other, first time in 8 years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.