Seasoncard renewal packs

Ok, back on topic. I like the packs, they bring a little bit of joy to my mundane life. The postman hates them, dont know if this is because hes a red or the weight.

haha maybe because he’s a red.

I remember some of my first STs just being a card and thank you letter back in the first few years of the Etihad. Maybe a voucher or 2.

they are a small gesture that many clubs don’t offer? Does anyone know any other cool packs from other clubs?

I am for being more environmental and Including useful items so maybe pick up the pack at the ground the first few games - to save postage - and something like a keepcup or beer cup to reuse in the ground.

I do look forward to my new scarf and I liked the pin badge last year.
How good would it be if they included some random "golden tickets" for hospitality as a prize or something like a scratch card with various chances to win stuff like signed shirts or chance for kids to be mascots etc. Just needs a bit of imagination.

How good would it be if they included some random "golden tickets" for hospitality as a prize or something like a scratch card with various chances to win stuff like signed shirts or chance for kids to be mascots etc. Just needs a bit of imagination.

They have all that and more already via your cityzens website,only problen is,is that Iv noticed all the monthly winners are spread out from peole all over the world that have a cityzens memberships,its obvious they are chosing not picking winners from free entry competitions,just to keep the randon non uk based fan happy and feel part of City

They have all that and more already via your cityzens website,only problen is,is that Iv noticed all the monthly winners are spread out from peole all over the world that have a cityzens memberships,its obvious they are chosing not picking winners from free entry competitions,just to keep the randon non uk based fan happy and feel part of City

When we played Feyenord away, a mate who is from Holland “surprisingly” won the City shirt prize!

I like the season card packs but I reckon we should have a year without them for next season and just send Blues the cards.

When we played Feyenord away, a mate who is from Holland “surprisingly” won the City shirt prize!
they used to have first come first win prizes on cityzens up to about 2 or 3 years ago,now its competitions,since then i have won nothing and stopped even bothering

when i tweeted to the cityzens webpage about how the 8 to 10 monthly winners are spread out from everywhere etc,they unfollowed me !

they used to have first come first win prizes on cityzens up to about 2 or 3 years ago,now its competitions,since then i have won nothing and stopped even bothering

when i tweeted to the cityzens webpage about how the 8 to 10 monthly winners are spread out from everywhere etc,they unfollowed me !

I’m still waiting for my email about possible season card refunds lol.

I quite like the goodies but it’s been going on for years now, Mrs Hef can only take so much tat in the house

Request that rather than sending out all the gifts they instead plant a tree for season tickets sold

Would be a great bit of publicity and help offset the clubs’ carbon footprint. 30 odd thousand trees planted per year would be a great gesture

And which of the canutes among the RDAHMeedya would give MCFC a column inch of 'good' publicity? I expect the usual culprits would claim the 40k-odd trees planted have just 'littered' a much-loved beauty spot!

Yep, prizewinners should be limited to STs in Blackley, 'Apper'ay, Moston, 'n Rochdale! I still enter and then find somebody in Kolkata, who's never been to Beswick or Rusholme nor Ardwick has just won a Sergio-signed shirt. It's just like the Euro-millions - I buy a two tickets every week and then find out some Johnny from Slovakia has walked off with my jackpot! Get it sorted, now yer've been discharged, Boris!

I always passed the scarf on to someone else. Ditto badges etc. The last tin was used to store bits I choose to own like match badges and stuff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.