Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

It seems that City will be the only Premier League club increasing season ticket prices next season. Hang your heads in shame

Disgraceful isn't it ? I hope there's thousands of empty seats next season as it might just make these tossers listen to what the fans think , sadly we will be spoonfed more whaffle about it being our year next year , spending another £200m on mercenaries to tempt us all to renew again blah blah blah family club this family club that , the only club to put its prices up after a very very average season, youre right mate- hang your head in shame City.

Disgraceful isn't it ? I hope there's thousands of empty seats next season as it might just make these tossers listen to what the fans think , sadly we will be spoonfed more whaffle about it being our year next year , spending another £200m on mercenaries to tempt us all to renew again blah blah blah family club this family club that , the only club to put its prices up after a very very average season, youre right mate- hang your head in shame City.

The only Mercenaries are what the scum sign one sticks out as the biggest waste of space donkey the premier has seen 110m for Pogba hahaha

And in that time we have won the FA cup, league cup, prem league, got to the semis of the champs league.
His 50% increase Is over 7 years so to me the season ticket rise has not been that mutch and you could argue it was a bit cheap back then!
Don't remember getting a 50% pay increase ... the whole point is city do not need to do this as it's a totally insignificant amount in comparison with turnover ... and remember all the millions wasted on various players over the last couple of years ...

Don't remember getting a 50% pay increase ... the whole point is city do not need to do this as it's a totally insignificant amount in comparison with turnover ... and remember all the millions wasted on various players over the last couple of years ...

It's bizarre. 40,000 people x £20 average rise say £800,000 increase in revenue. It's peanuts yet it pisses people off. The bad PR alone is worth that.

It's bizarre. 40,000 people x £20 average rise say £800,000 increase in revenue. It's peanuts yet it pisses people off. The bad PR alone is worth that.
There must be a reason, as you've said the extra money made is surely nothing to the club in reality. But there must be a reason for it, I refuse to believe that the club would raise the prices for the sake of it or for an extra little bit of money. It would be made easier if the club came out with a reason.

Not that I'm too bothered, I understand why others are though. To me paying some of the cheapest prices to watch one of the best teams in England, maybe Europe is fine by me, even if it has gone up by £15-£20. But like I say, I can understand some peoples frustrations.

Don't worry on looking Happy Clappers....

City will sign Mbappe or whoever and most of the Blues who are saying they won't be renewing etc will be there come August, with their overpriced pint of piss fosters and foot long hot dog.
Your job is safe.

I'll come back when I can afford it, and we aren't treated like prisoners in a fucking prison.

Football Supporters = criminals.

Same people watching Stone Roses @ The Etihad = do whatever you want, bring in Cocaine, your own beer and food, pyrotechnics and bounce around.

I'm kind of glad to hear that SF because if it is just this last year it can be addressed. I think this year has been a big one for the club & they have tried to juggle too many balls

- at last getting Pep
- trying to deal with ageing squad whilst bedding in new manager
- getting tunnel club underway (&the need to sort out knock on effect of relocations etc). It's been criticised by some but look at the publicity Spurs are getting for theirs. So I think the scheme is well intentioned with a view to enhancing the whole perception of the club.

- decision on north stand expansion

They are trying to improve the experience of the fans. Me - I don't care about food, drink or half time entertainment. I just love the footie & love the anticipation of next season with Pep as manager. I hope to be able to sit with same ST holders I've sat with since the Kippax days.
I think you're looking through a very narrow view point, but it is your view and that's that.
For me I'm sick of queuing to get in, standing in the rain, not getting a pint before or during the game, seeing JCL corporates scoring tickets for big away games and not arsed with Sunderland away mid winter as long as they get to Seville to tan their reeking flesh, queuing to collect tickets in foreign cities whilst I could be doing something better, corporates not having to queue at foreign cities, spoken to by some surly **** who wants to remove my wife's Smints because they may be a weapon, kids having their drinks taken off them, herded around like sheep and then being told we don't generate enough atmosphere, the fun police closely guarding every move you make, tickets for away games going on sale too late, City posting out said tickets too close to the games and on and on and on.

Know one wants to hear my gripes, but what was once a pleasure has become a grind, and for no discernible reason. All the above could be sorted at an instant at no cost, just a little thought put in place for the average fan. But clearly they do not give a fuck, so why should I?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.