Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

It's a disgrace for a club that continually mentions the community, to treat long-term supporters like this.

I'm with you, it's not the price rise on the season tickets for me, it's the way we are treated.
And I forgot to mention we plebs can't have a drink at UEFA games whilst the corporates can have what the fuck they like.
Sounds like Nero fiddling whilst Rome burns.

No critic from me pal,
love the club , love he progress it has made in the 35 years I have been following them, love the fact that they are giving me qoulity football at a qoulity venue for a decent price.
Would I love it to be cheeper hell yes would I love free beer hell yes but am I living in the real world hell yes.. can't be doing with all this slagging the club off, if things are to change it's got to be on a national basis and think it's just a excuse for those who wanted to sack it off to do so, same ppl moaning about everything.. great move by the club to have rooted out the negative personel and gloom mongers for a small cost of £1 per game, freeing up space for those who actually want to support the club rather then slag it off for everything they don't agree with.. feel for those who genially can't afford it, but the £15 a season increase (mines £10 btw) has exposed those who was just waiting for it and was gutted it didn't happen last year.. seeing exactly the same shit on here as last year,some must have been gutted it didn't go up and had to go another season. Your either in or out but don't harp on about it to be brutally honest no fker cares.

Freeing up space for those who want to support the club? But clearly haven't up until now or they would already be there wouldn't they?

He clearly things having attended games since 1962 counts for fuck all. Perhaps he's right, leave it to the jcls.
I'd rather a infusiastic jcl sat next to me then a moaning codger harping on about why he can no longer get a boiled dog Berger from piss water outside the ground for 80p
How can anyone moan now about our management, having gone through the miss management we have in the past, and if you been going that long surly your at or are the quite near to our outstanding oap rate? Don't get it

Sorry and no offence but what exactly should 1962 count for ?

If people want to jack their season cards in fair enough but some of the biggest critics of the Club are in privileged positions. They will still be able to pick and choose prestige away days.

That may be true but it is something which happens in any walk of life. People protect their own positions and benefits, doing so, does not make the point in my eyes any less valid.

I'd rather a infusiastic jcl sat next to me then a moaning codger harping on about why he can no longer get a boiled dog Berger from piss water outside the ground for 80p
How can anyone moan now about our management, having gone through the miss management we have in the past, and if you been going that long surly your at or are the quite near to our outstanding oap rate? Don't get it

Sorry and no offence but what exactly should 1962 count for ?
I couldn't give a fuck what you thought last week, what you think today or what you think next week. You're just not worth the time or energy. You're also ageist but that's fuxk all to you.
I won't be responding to your diatribe again.nighty night

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.