Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

Blingy is obviously a wind-up merchant.

I don't think anyone can take him or her seriously.

Best to move on.

I'd rather a infusiastic jcl sat next to me then a moaning codger harping on about why he can no longer get a boiled dog Berger from piss water outside the ground for 80p
How can anyone moan now about our management, having gone through the miss management we have in the past, and if you been going that long surly your at or are the quite near to our outstanding oap rate? Don't get it

Sorry and no offence but what exactly should 1962 count for ?

The thread has been littered with reasons why people can be critical of the mgmt structure. Instead you have ignored many valid points, failed to acknowledge them and to vindicate your argument have tried to trivialise people's opinions with your 'boiled dog Berger'.

It's always been the case that supporters have been at best taken for granted. Our club has always been own and run by a select tiny group. This time they were fabulously wealthy, but it turns out that the wealth does not necessarily mean they are any more competent than the last lot.

I was never under the impression that MCFC was run by and for the supporters. I always knew that it might represent the hopes of a lot of mancunians and football fans but it was the private property of a tiny small group. One day, we got very lucky and an immensely wealthy man bought our club, and bought us trophies, but his wealth doesn't make him or his administrators appointed to run his club on his behalf infallible. We are now faced with the task of re-building a team all over again which annoys me a lot more than an insensitive boardroom chasing £££. The good old days of the standing Kippax, Maine Rd was a state of war on the forecourt as a thousand fans ritually besieged the main entrance after the game so if any long standing fans are packing it in because they've suddenly realised that they aren't the no 1 priority of the MCFC board then where have you been for the last 40 years. it's always been like this. We've just gone from minor businessman to royalty, but neither had much time for us whatever they might say.

A couple of years ago I really did cross my mind that City were God's own club, and that our unbelievable loyalty was being repaid, but now I can see our inheritance melting away, and it's dawning on us that the custodians and administrators of this club are no more competent than the previous lot, they just happen to have a richer paymaster. I'm quite happy with the coach Guardiola. But why was Mancini's team allowed to wither and die? FFP is not the entire answer.

Some fans might be fed up for their own particular reason. My gripe is that we've gone from being the pre-eminent football club to being No. 3 or 4 with quite a big gap to the top 2, and I think there are other clubs who are going to move as quickly as we are. Getting to the top is the hard bit. Once you're there you can do what Liverpool and Man Utd did for two decades, but no we cocked it up.

I suppose we should still be really happy. 90 out of 92 clubs would still want to be where we are. We could be Sunderland fans on our way to yet another relegation with zero trophies in sight. There's 40,000 of them suffering with an American Billionaire running their club who possibly wants to sell up.

I couldn't give a fuck what you thought last week, what you think today or what you think next week. You're just not worth the time or energy. You're also ageist but that's fuxk all to you.
I won't be responding to your diatribe again.nighty night

That may be but Yet you have already spent time and energy replying !! Agest, just coz I deducted you are near or at the oap price range,it doesn't take Eisenstein to work that out if you was watching us in the 60s. No offence meant to you personally

The thread has been littered with reasons why people can be critical of the mgmt structure. Instead you have ignored many valid points, failed to acknowledge them and to vindicate your argument have tried to trivialise people's opinions with your 'boiled dog Berger'.
he's still right though. Who really believes that MCFC is run by and for its supporters. It never was. The board is tasked with football and commercial operations. They just happen to have made a mess of the football side of it, and now fans have realised that the team that they thought was Champions elect under super coach Guardiola is quite some way off where we should be. We scale Everest once. Now we've got to do it again, but I suppose we're starting from Everest base camp this time, or perhaps K2, instead of the mariannas trench

No critic from me pal,
love the club , love he progress it has made in the 35 years I have been following them, love the fact that they are giving me qoulity football at a qoulity venue for a decent price.
Would I love it to be cheeper hell yes would I love free beer hell yes but am I living in the real world hell yes.. can't be doing with all this slagging the club off, if things are to change it's got to be on a national basis and think it's just a excuse for those who wanted to sack it off to do so, same ppl moaning about everything.. great move by the club to have rooted out the negative personel and gloom mongers for a small cost of £1 per game, freeing up space for those who actually want to support the club rather then slag it off for everything they don't agree with.. feel for those who genially can't afford it, but the £15 a season increase (mines £10 btw) has exposed those who was just waiting for it and was gutted it didn't happen last year.. seeing exactly the same shit on here as last year,some must have been gutted it didn't go up and had to go another season. Your either in or out but don't harp on about it to be brutally honest no fker cares.

What a horrendous post.

If what people are saying on here is true, we're the only club in the league to put prices up. This coming in yet another year of record revenue due to TV money. The £15 extra is very little in value over a season but is the principle of the rise. It's absolute peanuts to them and doesn't scratch the surface of revenue and yet they're doing it anyway. In fact, ticket sales in total aren't a major factor, specifically season tickets. We waste more money on a 3rd choice keeper.

You look at how many foreign clubs give gestures to fans and here in England we're milked like fuck, considering we've got the highest TV money. It's an absolute joke by a club who's stadium is situated in the poorest area, of any club in the league.

City are hell bent on changing City's supporters demographic, they don't want working class people there who may only buy a couple of pints and go home. Soriano wants people who will spend £50 plus, not sing or stand and fuck off home. They'd rather someone in the corporate section buy a seat for x amount of thousands over a season and sit in it twice all year, than someone attending every game in the £299 section.

This club is purely about spreadsheets now and it's gone too far. I genuinely think Soriano would see a half empty stadium filled with half and half scarve wearing corporates, so long as match day revenue is up by 5% at the end of the year.

The biggest joke is the manager calling for an atmosphere when his bosses are doing everything to kill one.

good post mate. its as if you can't criticize anything the club do now, you have to just accept everything.people with genuine concerns and people who have been going for years priced out, but you get responses about ' wanting to go back in time and "harping on about why he can no longer get a boiled dog Berger from piss water outside the ground for 80p" ( literally no one has said anything like that) . its a bit ridiculous really. and then apparently because we've been mismanaged in the past we can't disagree with parts of management now.

usual responses
" thats the price of success"
" would you rather be playing against york again"

Yea sorry that last bit makes no sense what so ever..
I see this thread littered with bitching about our club and great owners and management from many of those who was bitching last year even b4 the freez was announced. I see short memories from those going on about queues here there and every where, transport (which his was marginally better back in the day but I was younger and fitter then so could walk more) atmosphere bla bla bla, it's just a winge fest over a £1 when alls said and done.

What a horrendous post.

If what people are saying on here is true, we're the only club in the league to put prices up. This coming in yet another year of record revenue due to TV money. The £15 extra is very little in value over a season but is the principle of the rise. It's absolute peanuts to them and doesn't scratch the surface of revenue and yet they're doing it anyway. In fact, ticket sales in total aren't a major factor, specifically season tickets. We waste more money on a 3rd choice keeper.

You look at how many foreign clubs give gestures to fans and here in England we're milked like fuck, considering we've got the highest TV money. It's an absolute joke by a club who's stadium is situated in the poorest area, of any club in the league.

City are hell bent on changing City's supporters demographic, they don't want working class people there who may only buy a couple of pints and go home. Soriano wants people who will spend £50 plus, not sing or stand and fuck off home. They'd rather someone in the corporate section buy a seat for x amount of thousands over a season and sit in it twice all year, than someone attending every game in the £299 section.

This club is purely about spreadsheets now and it's gone too far. I genuinely think Soriano would see a half empty stadium filled with half and half scarve wearing corporates, so long as match day revenue is up by 5% at the end of the year.

The biggest joke is the manager calling for an atmosphere when his bosses are doing everything to kill one.

i hope that does happen to be honest. it might give the owners and management a wake up call. a half empty stadium, with no atmosphere and barely any of the working class locals in the ground would lead to the death of our club imo. it wouldn't be city anymore. its feels like its going that way swell. it hasn't gone up by much, but you can see the effect high match day tickets and increasing corporate areas are having in the ground. less noise, less passion and even older fan base. at wembley last week the average age must have been about 55.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.