Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

Queues. Do people not remember queues through 6 inch puddles to get into the kippax. When I bring people to the etihad that are amazed at the campus. The City square. The stadium. The collar site. The team. The only negative they usually have is that the atmosphere was a bit quiet.
They especially like the Northern quarter, the ale and the curry.

+1 but get your tin hat out

Each to their own, each to their own.
You can absolve City of all ills, that doesn't take away from the facts that they are directly responsible for the shit that is happening at our club and our club alone. They don't give a fuxk what the fans think about their ever more ridiculous schemes and don't communicate with us except via a pre determined survey.
to you it's our fault, to me it's their fault, and there we'll not see eye to eye

Look - there might be some shit that you feel the club are responsible for but there has been some great times over the last few years that our fans thought they would never experience. The club are also responsible for the great times too. you write as if every aspect is shit and its not. Anyway, there is nothing can be done to sway you. We are and will always be, at different ends of the spectrum. i guess you wont be going any more

The weapon that used to be employed in Trafford, that now makes those sorts of decisions at OUR club.
You've got it wrong mate
City don't employ weapons, they never make mistakes, they don't give allocations to corporates, they don't make us travel miles for our tickets, they don't keep us in the dark.

Perhaps we're conversing with the higher lites of the Ethihad, those that are a part of the corporate section that has seen a long list of improvements whilst you're common or garden pleb has been made to doff their caps more regularly. Perhaps we should show them more respect on here too?

I believe they call it natural selection, where the cream (corporates) rises to the top whilst the shite (supporters) sink.

If people want to jack their season cards in fair enough but some of the biggest critics of the Club are in privileged positions. They will still be able to pick and choose prestige away days.

You've got it wrong mate
City don't employ weapons, they never make mistakes, they don't give allocations to corporates, they don't make us travel miles for our tickets, they don't keep us in the dark.

Perhaps we're conversing with the higher lites of the Ethihad, those that are a part of the corporate section that has seen a long list of improvements whilst you're common or garden pleb has been made to doff their caps more regularly. Perhaps we should show them more respect on here too?

I believe they call it natural selection, where the cream (corporates) rises to the top whilst the shite (supporters) sink.
It's a disgrace for a club that continually mentions the community, to treat long-term supporters like this.

I'm with you, it's not the price rise on the season tickets for me, it's the way we are treated.

Whilst I sympathise with many posters on here - as I have already stated in previous posts, I do agree that this forum is now just full of moans and complaints. i try to join in the dialogue but any affiliation to the club seems to be frowned upon. I am thinking of quitting Blue Moon because judging from speaking to the folk around me at the ground - it doesn't represent the majority of fans. The people I meet at the gave have a laugh each week - we enjoy the facilities and we still love our Club. We are all looking forward to Pep's second season - with or without CL football!! This is certainly not reflected on this forum - which we have to remember, usually has the same few posters!

So, i continue to love City, have no really gripes, love going to the games but maybe I'm in the minority. I'm sure this will attract a hugely critical wave of posters, condemning me for my feelings and views.....

No critic from me pal,
love the club , love he progress it has made in the 35 years I have been following them, love the fact that they are giving me qoulity football at a qoulity venue for a decent price.
Would I love it to be cheeper hell yes would I love free beer hell yes but am I living in the real world hell yes.. can't be doing with all this slagging the club off, if things are to change it's got to be on a national basis and think it's just a excuse for those who wanted to sack it off to do so, same ppl moaning about everything.. great move by the club to have rooted out the negative personel and gloom mongers for a small cost of £1 per game, freeing up space for those who actually want to support the club rather then slag it off for everything they don't agree with.. feel for those who genially can't afford it, but the £15 a season increase (mines £10 btw) has exposed those who was just waiting for it and was gutted it didn't happen last year.. seeing exactly the same shit on here as last year,some must have been gutted it didn't go up and had to go another season. Your either in or out but don't harp on about it to be brutally honest no fker cares.

I think you're looking through a very narrow view point, but it is your view and that's that.
For me I'm sick of queuing to get in, standing in the rain, not getting a pint before or during the game, seeing JCL corporates scoring tickets for big away games and not arsed with Sunderland away mid winter as long as they get to Seville to tan their reeking flesh, queuing to collect tickets in foreign cities whilst I could be doing something better, corporates not having to queue at foreign cities, spoken to by some surly **** who wants to remove my wife's Smints because they may be a weapon, kids having their drinks taken off them, herded around like sheep and then being told we don't generate enough atmosphere, the fun police closely guarding every move you make, tickets for away games going on sale too late, City posting out said tickets too close to the games and on and on and on.

Know one wants to hear my gripes, but what was once a pleasure has become a grind, and for no discernible reason. All the above could be sorted at an instant at no cost, just a little thought put in place for the average fan. But clearly they do not give a fuck, so why should I?
Fantastic post, couldn't have put it better & totally agree with you .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.