Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

I think you'll be surprised. There's 3 of us and we're not doing the cup schemes. I am the only one to post on here and I suspect there'll be a lot of people in the same boat.

Fair enough like I said we will find out next season. I sacked of all cups 4 years ago only interested in premier games £299 is all the club get off me.

Assuming we finish top 4, sacking off the CL is the one. There will be a minimum of three games (probably at least 5) and they're guaranteed. Domestic cups could be two tricky away games and out.

Cost-wise, I totally agree but I'd be hampering my chances of getting a ticket for the final if by some miracle we qualified. I also like to do at least one CL away game each season and my chances of a ticket for that would be jeopardised too. With the LC scheme, if we get to the final we get 32,000 tickets and I'd easily qualify for one if I came off the scheme anyway. I suppose people will make whatever sacrifice that they're most comfortable with.

Cost-wise, I totally agree but I'd be hampering my chances of getting a ticket for the final if by some miracle we qualified. I also like to do at least one CL away game each season and my chances of a ticket for that would be jeopardised too. With the LC scheme, if we get to the final we get 32,000 tickets and I'd easily qualify for one if I came off the scheme anyway. I suppose people will make whatever sacrifice that they're most comfortable with.
You can always rejoin the scheme later into the season, if you want. Nothing wrong with making them wait.....

If you're felling a little down, this news should pick you up.

City sign another sponsorship deal.

MAN CITY PARTNER WITH POWER MANAGEMENT COMPANY

https://www.mancity.com/news/club-news/2017/05/04/manchester-city-partner-eaton/1493892029775
Looking at their kit, for a Eaton home storage unit its nearly £5,000
Coincidentally, the battery is produced by Nissan.
Their main goal is to "become less dependent on fossil fuels, for a greener society."
Could be corporate waffle however.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.