Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

Here's an interesting one.

Business rate hikes for football clubs.

Can't find City's new business rate, so don't know if it's gone up or down.

But United's has apparently gone down.

The grounds with the highest rateable values belong to top-flight teams with the biggest grounds, such as Arsenal (£6.13m) and Manchester United (£6.09m).

However, Premier League giants including Chelsea and Arsenal actually saw a drop in their rateable values, of minus seven per cent each. Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur both enjoyed falls of minus eight per cent. http://www.cityam.com/263877/premier-league-clubs-including-swansea-city-southampton-and

City's new RV £4.65m up from £3.75m I think, however the cost to clubs depend on the rate in the £ & transitional arrangement, far from straightforward.

Why don't we just kick off with the police outside like the old Swales/Maine Road days.
Used to be good fun ;-)

Fucking off the cup scheme is the way to go. Easy enough to rejoin, should there be any effect and really puts them into unknown territory. The reductions in prices they'll be offering for cup games will more than offset S/T rises.

Just been weighing this up and I agree. I've religiously done platinum and all the cup schemes but considering sacking the League Cup scheme off as my way of protesting against this. I've got just shy of 17,000 points and my points total has always been good for a derby ticket and the other aways I do each season with the exception of Bournemouth last season, and the points I'll lose for cancelling the LC scheme and the LC matches I won't attend (200 points plus 20 points per match) shouldn't impact my desire to attend the away games I want to attend too much next season. If I was to sack Platinum off instead while remaining in the cup schemes. then I would lose out on far more points but the cost saving would be equivalent to 2 and a bit home draws in the League Cup. Of course, we might not get any home draws in the LC but then again we might get 3 or 4 if we go all the way.

Tell you something though - it will feel weird not attending a home game that I would be in a position to attend. The only time that has happened to me in the last 20-odd years was the 7-1 League Cup win against Barnsley in 2004. I was in the middle of a house move at the time but could've gone to the match and decided not to.

Judging by the reaction on here, and the bailing out of the cup schemes, the 2% rise is going to look absolutely peanuts compared to the money City will lose.

There will be a few glum faces and sweating brows in the boardroom over the coming weeks as the loss in revenue from the supporters protest finally starts to sink in.

LET'S HOPE THIS ACTION BY THE FANS WILL FINALLY SINK IN WITH THOSE RUNNING THE CLUB. BECAUSE IF THEY TRY IT AGAIN THE SEASON AFTER NEXT, THEN THIS SEASONS CUP SCHEME PROTEST WILL BE NOTHING IN COMPARISON TO WHAT'S TO COME IN THE FUTURE.

Come on there is about a dozen people on here doing that its minuscule amount with the main scheme of things. We will find out next season in the cups how many actually sacked off the cups.

Come on there is about a dozen people on here doing that its minuscule amount with the main scheme of things. We will find out next season in the cups how many actually sacked off the cups.
I think you'll be surprised. There's 3 of us and we're not doing the cup schemes. I am the only one to post on here and I suspect there'll be a lot of people in the same boat.

Just been weighing this up and I agree. I've religiously done platinum and all the cup schemes but considering sacking the League Cup scheme off as my way of protesting against this. I've got just shy of 17,000 points and my points total has always been good for a derby ticket and the other aways I do each season with the exception of Bournemouth last season, and the points I'll lose for cancelling the LC scheme and the LC matches I won't attend (200 points plus 20 points per match) shouldn't impact my desire to attend the away games I want to attend too much next season. If I was to sack Platinum off instead while remaining in the cup schemes. then I would lose out on far more points but the cost saving would be equivalent to 2 and a bit home draws in the League Cup. Of course, we might not get any home draws in the LC but then again we might get 3 or 4 if we go all the way.

Tell you something though - it will feel weird not attending a home game that I would be in a position to attend. The only time that has happened to me in the last 20-odd years was the 7-1 League Cup win against Barnsley in 2004. I was in the middle of a house move at the time but could've gone to the match and decided not to.
Assuming we finish top 4, sacking off the CL is the one. There will be a minimum of three games (probably at least 5) and they're guaranteed. Domestic cups could be two tricky away games and out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.