Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

MCFC should and could do more about the terrible transport system and infrastructure to and from the stadium. They do after all contribute a not inconsiderable amount of money into the council coffers.

When I have complained to them about the Metrolink service, overcrowding and lack of trams especially after a game they have just sent a courtesy reply. Frankly they do not give a toss how difficult it is for the ordinary punter to travel to and from the games.
No direct Berwick to Manchester trains either, sort it out City.

C-pkF9KXkAAR-0s.jpg:large

Just checked the various announcements for next season:
  • Rags & Chelsea frozen (and both have been for quite a few seasons),
  • Liverpool frozen,
  • Everton frozen or reduced,
  • Spurs are moving to Wembley of course but prices will be lower than at WHL,
  • Arsenal haven't formally announced yet but did promise they wouldn't be increased.
Spurs have less games (21 to 19) so it looks like a reduction but it's not £pg

Judging by the reaction on here, and the bailing out of the cup schemes, the 2% rise is going to look absolutely peanuts compared to the money City will lose.

There will be a few glum faces and sweating brows in the boardroom over the coming weeks as the loss in revenue from the supporters protest finally starts to sink in.

LET'S HOPE THIS ACTION BY THE FANS WILL FINALLY SINK IN WITH THOSE RUNNING THE CLUB. BECAUSE IF THEY TRY IT AGAIN THE SEASON AFTER NEXT, THEN THIS SEASONS CUP SCHEME PROTEST WILL BE NOTHING IN COMPARISON TO WHAT'S TO COME IN THE FUTURE.

hopefully more and more fans opt out of the cup schemes and go to gold instead. the club wont give a shit though, but hopefully it means they make a bit less money out of us.

ooh, wonder why city were banging the drum last week telling us how the loyalty point system worked.. a lot of us are angry but will still renew, we should pick a live tv game and boycott it the empty swathes of seats will surely get mentioned and the reason why

Wait till Saturday, I think you may see loads more empty seats than normal.

West Brom will be a ghost town

Palace at home is the perfect time to protest. Live on TV, early kick off, TV cameras there, could stay outside/ on the concourse singing and not take up seats until five minutes after kick off.

Palace at home is the perfect time to protest. Live on TV, early kick off, TV cameras there, could stay outside/ on the concourse singing and not take up seats until five minutes after kick off.

it would be good if any of those happened, unfortunately we have too many I'm alright jack fans, who have the money and aren't bothered about other fans being priced out. i think if the 1894 had had no flag displays at all for a few games that could be good. empty seats and no atmosphere happen every game anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.