Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

Here in the stadium, I'm sad to feel it's coming to an end.
This same seat I've had for so long.
All those memories.

Sure I can buy a one off ticket in the future if I have the money, and or I can buy a ST if or when I'm financially suitable for CFG plc

That's just the way it is.
At least my ashes will be scattered in the memorial garden when I'm gone :D

All those memories.

Sure I can buy a one off ticket in the future if I have the money, and or I can buy a ST if or when I'm financially suitable for CFG plc

I'm sure they will introduce a fee shortly to have your ashes scattered in the memorial garden so we can be monetised post mortum

Last edited:
I'm sure they will introduce a fee shortly to have your ashes scattered in the memorial garden so we can be monetised post mortum

Surprised that isn't a revenue stream they have already tapped into tbh.

"Platinum Ash Scattering: Up to 2kg permitted to be scattered, followed by 2 prayers from the club chaplain, complimentary meal in the Legends' Lounge"

"Gold Ash Scattering: Up to 1kg permitted to be scattered, followed by a blessing from a steward, tea and coffee available on request."

And Value Gold Scattering : one handful to be scattered , quick selfie and a 10% off in the club shop voucher

All those memories.

Sorry lad....

Season card holders only!

;-)

They should be increasing the prices again after today's masterclass.....cheap at twice the price!
They will have no problem replacing the moaners and groaners using any excuse they can find for giving up going !!

The thread is turning into the a joke. The same posters....the self proclaimed leaders of the angry mob on every page telling us AGAIN and AGAIN that they have reached tipping point over the extra 50p a game. But what is comical is that they bizarrely think they are speaking on behalf of every supporter.

If you have reached your BOOM point sound. Ta ra. We get the message and don't need to read it every 6th post on this thread.

The thread is turning into the a joke. The same posters....the self proclaimed leaders of the angry mob on every page telling us AGAIN and AGAIN that they have reached tipping point over the extra 50p a game. But what is comical is that they bizarrely think they are speaking on behalf of every supporter.

If you have reached your BOOM point sound. Ta ra. We get the message and don't need to read it every 6th post on this thread.
Totally agree.....why do they have to tell us time and time again they are leaving.....is it a cry for help !

Totally agree.....why do they have to tell us time and time again they are leaving.....is it a cry for help !

Or a relevant discussion or vent in the relevant topic about their thoughts and feelings on their personal renewal process.
People's feelings on the matter alter, may enhance or want to express another point on a forum, those bloody sinners.

I'm glad you're so made up with everything at City, but oddly enough people's circumstances differ as do their opinions on how the club has been run lately. You two are no better then coming on here proclaiming "ta ra good riddance blah blah" for the sake of it, than those you are apparently glad to see the back of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.