Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

I would have empathy if they were not getting outraged at an increas that is less than a very short night out at the pub, a couple of packs of ciggies or a present for the girlfriend from B & M.

The only people who have mentioned this increase as the readon is the posters belittling the views of those complaining.

The rise is indicative, in some posters opinion, of the direction of the club and its attitude towards supporters and the price of tickets over the last couple of years. How difficult is this to grasp???

I would have empathy if they were not getting outraged at an increas that is less than a very short night out at the pub, a couple of packs of ciggies or a present for the girlfriend from B & M.

But some have to draw the line somewhere, otherwise what's the point in having a line if you'll pay whatever increase no matter how big or small irregardless. For a lot it's about the principle of being turned into a customer for profit only really, on top of other factors that will obviously influence their decisions.

The increases over the last 7 or so years for a lot have been unsustainable for them, heck I've relocated twice to accommodate it as have others I know. It was like fucking musical chairs to be able to keep attending.

City have increased the price for a product that hasn't improved for nearly 3 years. Of course it's going to cause problems.

Just because you keep repeating this doesn't make you right. Try arguing against my point by disagreeing with my statement.

It's been done ad nauseum. The fact you disagree and takes that stance is up to you. Hope you never get priced out.

The rise is indicative, in some posters opinion, of the direction of the club and its attitude towards supporters and the price of tickets over the last couple of years. How difficult is this to grasp???

It's not difficult to grasp but my position, which no doubt will rile many can be summed up by the attitude of "what do you expect". It's not just City that has moved on in the last 10 years, football, in particular the EPL has. Its a business and we cannot push it backwards to pre Premier league. The United fans who set up UMFC tried but as they progress up the league's they have inevitably had to invoke sound business practices. City cannot be managed for the fans any longer and campaigning against a defendable 2% runs the risk of not being taken seriously over more significant changes.

The league should have forced clubs to use at least half of the huge tv deal money to reduce prices at every ground instead of it all going into the pockets of players and agents

The government/fa should have got involved in this years ago. Every club in this country whether it be Rochdale or city are in effect a monopoly and should be treated as such.

The league should have forced clubs to use at least half of the huge tv deal money to reduce prices at every ground instead of it all going into the pockets of players and agents

Yep 50% of every premier ground have season tickets of £250 enforced or premier money will be withheld.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.