Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

Cup schemes still have to be renewed online , card details for each scheme separately ( which is a ball ache if you have kids on it )

Renewed for me and Grandson last week, added all the cup schemes again ,took ages and wouldn't let me add myself to the UEFA cup schemes, phoned ticket office/Sopporter Services and was told they could do it for me I asked why it wouldn't let me do,it and was told my screen is different to theirs and wasn't showing on mine. Asked if they could update my screen to enable me to do it myself in future and said they couldn't as it was a problem with the software!! What is the point of having an online renewal system that is usless ? Think the whole ticket office needs to be reviewed similar problem when getting semi final tickets couldn't get my grandsons when phoned the ticket office number had to transfer me to supporters services buy it.

Me and my mate have season tickets in the south stand cheap £299 3rd tier, but we are in different blocks. Tbh we always find 2 empty together, i don't even know where my seat is as i've never sat in it haha!
What i was wondering is will the club be able to find us 2 together and will i be able to do it online or will i have to spend half a day on the phone? ta.

I'm going to print a seating plan of block 115 off, and throw a dart at the bottom rows. I'm bound to hit empty seats. ;-)

Last edited:
Ultimately it's all a bag of shit, at some point probably next season I'll call it quits but ultimately it's all a bag of shit.

Is ringing up the only way to cancel? They ask for 'contact' but no contact details.

I was at the stadium today, passing as my other half was picking us up from asda (long story) but stopped off to take pics of my little one outside the ground. Noticed a load of people who'd been on the ground tour stood by the badge on the floor by the main entrance taking pics, wearing city shirts, but one had a united tracksuit top on over his city shirt. And yes without stereotyping they were japanese/chinese something (sorry!). Now what bugs me is THIS is who city are happy to sell seats to when we don't renew.. how can anyone have a rag top on and a city top..
(now i'm renewing, always want to... but only can afford it this time as i'd missed so many matches having a baby this season that i'm getting about £300 off due to ticket exchange! This time next year i don't know how i will renew, i want to actually GO to all the matches next season, the daytime ones at least! So i wont have any/much money off by selling. I hadn't missed any home games for what about 25 years - apart from illness - til having my little babby, he's worth it mind..!)

Just renewed on line what a joke, 3 tickets I had to put my credit card details in 10 times. Get back to the good old days were you could walk up to the ticket office and do it in person with that out dated concept CASH.

Just renewed on line what a joke, 3 tickets I had to put my credit card details in 10 times. Get back to the good old days were you could walk up to the ticket office and do it in person with that out dated concept CASH.

Thought you still can?

Just renewed mine only had to put details in 4 times that's bad enough, why the hell can't you just put your card details in the once.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.