Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

If you're auto renewing via direct debit, make sure that you check what cup schemes you are on.

They've signed me up to the league cup scheme which I wasn't on last year, and have said that I was.

I'd like to think that this was a genuine mistake by the club, but the way we're heading I'm not so sure.
We've had similar problems but over the phone. Explained clearly which schemes we wanted, then got email confirmation with the wrong schemes on. Contacted them again, explained again, and exactly the same result. Their reply the second time was that the information they had on their 'system' was correct, it was just the info in the email that was wrong. So that's alright, then...

Can anyone remind me when we can apply to relocate. Can it be done online or is it a mad scramble on the phone?
Cheers

Can anyone remind me when we can apply to relocate. Can it be done online or is it a mad scramble on the phone?
Cheers

Should you wish to relocate, you should initially renew your existing seat as normal. You will then be given the opportunity to relocate from your existing seat from 9am, Monday 5 June until 5pm, Tuesday 6 June either online here or by calling Supporter Services on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (Option 1, 3). Any remaining seats may be offered to supporters on the Seasoncard Waiting List after this date.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.