Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

My Dad's just joined the waiting list - he was a season ticket holder up until 12/13. His number is 13633, is that really how many are on it? Crikey he's no chance then. Fair play if we've got that many waiting.

My Dad's just joined the waiting list - he was a season ticket holder up until 12/13. His number is 13633, is that really how many are on it? Crikey he's no chance then. Fair play if we've got that many waiting.
There would have been quite a few thousand who were on the list and have dropped off (might have got a ST with the expansion etc).

There would have been quite a few thousand who were on the list and have dropped off (might have got a ST with the expansion etc).

Oh I wasn't really thinking about it like that - I thought it was a bit like when you grab a ticket for the meat counter in Tesco etc. so basically you know what number you are on the list. If you're saying these numbers are just rolling for years then there might be more of a chance of getting one. We'll see what happens!

Oh I wasn't really thinking about it like that - I thought it was a bit like when you grab a ticket for the meat counter in Tesco etc. so basically you know what number you are on the list. If you're saying these numbers are just rolling for years then there might be more of a chance of getting one. We'll see what happens!
If you imagine the numbers start at 1 in the morning, then you could get to 100 by midday but 98 of those have been served. I'd say there are no more than 5,000 actually still waiting and some of those, if not the majority, will be waiting for cheap tickets (£299/£390). I reckon anyone on the list who's prepared to sit anywhere and pay the price will get a ticket this summer.

If you imagine the numbers start at 1 in the morning, then you could get to 100 by midday but 98 of those have been served. I'd say there are no more than 5,000 actually still waiting and some of those, if not the majority, will be waiting for cheap tickets (£299/£390). I reckon anyone on the list who's prepared to sit anywhere and pay the price will get a ticket this summer.

Right I see thanks for clarifying that! I'll probably be making my £390 pitchside seat available to the public when the relocation window opens - I've regretted moving there all season, the view is dire!

Right I see thanks for clarifying that! I'll probably be making my £390 pitchside seat available to the public when the relocation window opens - I've regretted moving there all season, the view is dire!
More than happy with my view touchline seat.
East stand front row 101.
In line with 18 yard line.
Sit in family stand tier 2 for European games.
Brilliant view.

I joined a few years ago and was something like 9000 on the list. I got a season ticket the day after, it just wasn't a 299 one. The whole waiting list thing is a bit of a farce really i think.

I joined a few years ago and was something like 9000 on the list. I got a season ticket the day after, it just wasn't a 299 one. The whole waiting list thing is a bit of a farce really i think.

Not really. You're allocated a number on the waiting list and they can't change it every time someone takes up a ticket or drops out etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.