Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

Not really. You're allocated a number on the waiting list and they can't change it every time someone takes up a ticket or drops out etc.
It is really, it makes it sound like there are 12000 people waiting for season tickets when there are virtually no people unable to purchase a season ticket if they really want one.

I joined a few years ago and was something like 9000 on the list. I got a season ticket the day after, it just wasn't a 299 one. The whole waiting list thing is a bit of a farce really i think.

Ah right so no need to panic about not getting one then eh! My Dad's not bothered about a £299 one so hopefully he'll be alright. Cheers

Ah right so no need to panic about not getting one then eh! My Dad's not bothered about a £299 one so hopefully he'll be alright. Cheers
When i joined it was for the waiting list was aimed at the £299 season tickets. I was 9000 on the list. However there were £600 season tickets available to anyone who wanted one so i just got one of those. So i was 9000 in the queue but in reality there was no queue.

After 59 consecutive seasons as a matchgoing Blue, sadly and reluctantly I won't be renewing my season ticket because of ongoing health and mobility issues. I've been in hospital three times this season and in between there have been extensive periods when I've not been able to drive. I've unavoidably missed about half the games this season so it's just not feasible any more. I did try to kid myself I'll be OK next season but going to the Leicester game last Saturday was a struggle and I didn't make it last night.

My first game was v Aston Villa in April 1959, the second last match of the season. City were in serious danger of being relegated but the match finished 0-0 and it was Villa who went down instead after the final game of the season. My last game, as mentioned above, was Leicester last Saturday. In between I've seen the lot. The Good, plenty of the bad and sometimes the downright ugly but it's been a fantastic ride. I've watched City win 3 Titles, 2 FA Cups, all 4 League Cups and the European Cup Winners' Cup as well as a couple of Final defeats, promotions and relegations. (Although I confess I wasn't at York away). The outstanding memory has to be the Agueroooooo! moment on several levels.

Anyway I'll be reduced to following my beloved Blues on TV, radio, dodgy streams, online news feeds and the BM Matchday Forum. I'm looking forward to even greater times in the future so nil desperandum. CTID.

After 59 consecutive seasons as a matchgoing Blue, sadly and reluctantly I won't be renewing my season ticket because of ongoing health and mobility issues. I've been in hospital three times this season and in between there have been extensive periods when I've not been able to drive. I've unavoidably missed about half the games this season so it's just not feasible any more. I did try to kid myself I'll be OK next season but going to the Leicester game last Saturday was a struggle and I didn't make it last night.

My first game was v Aston Villa in April 1959, the second last match of the season. City were in serious danger of being relegated but the match finished 0-0 and it was Villa who went down instead after the final game of the season. My last game, as mentioned above, was Leicester last Saturday. In between I've seen the lot. The Good, plenty of the bad and sometimes the downright ugly but it's been a fantastic ride. I've watched City win 3 Titles, 2 FA Cups, all 4 League Cups and the European Cup Winners' Cup as well as a couple of Final defeats, promotions and relegations. (Although I confess I wasn't at York away). The outstanding memory has to be the Agueroooooo! moment on several levels.

Anyway I'll be reduced to following my beloved Blues on TV, radio, dodgy streams, online news feeds and the BM Matchday Forum. I'm looking forward to even greater times in the future so nil desperandum. CTID.

Respect! 59 years is some going.

Great effort mate. Lots of ways of watching on TV now so hopefully you will still get pleasure from watching.

All the best mate,top man.

Yer must have seen much of the shit I saw in the late 50s, early 60s. I can't think of anything more satisfying for a Blue to have been at Maine Road WWWS to the present. Well done. Sir! The club should be round your house with a shirt emblazoned with 59 on the back.

Top blue. You'll always be there in spirit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.