Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

Moved 3 times today lol and 5 times since I got kicked out of 125 because of the glass tunnel, took all day but happy to get into 204

I just jumped online now and was looking at availability within 5 minutes. Even Mr Burns would allow an employee to do this!
Ha ha !! I'd do it online myself if I could access my account. A really sore subject this, it doesn't matter what club does or what I do regarding re-settng it etc, within a few weeks it just reverts to type and doesn't let me in. Infuriating!!

If you get the Flash error, enable it in Preferences - it will give that error if Flash is turned off for the tickets.mancity.com site which is the default

So leave the seat planner loading with the error, enable it in Preferences for the site and it will work - you should be able to refresh the page without losing your spot
Been trying on the phone, ipad, tele the lot, and Mrsery wouldn't lend me her lap top the miserable wench! So i got on via the puffin browser app and relocated, happy days.
Does anybody have a 3D virtual seat view link, i used it last season, but unsure if still available , cheers.

EDIT/ https://3ddigitalvenue.com/

Last edited:
Evening All,

I am looking for assistance to locate a supporter who is sat block 110 either row Y/237 or BB/243, Each of these seats are a single seat either side of two available seats and looking to relocate from the South Stand back to East Stand. If this is you or you know who this is and they are interested in moving a long a couple of seats so i can get several together would appreciate if you can send me a private message to discuss.

Thanks in advance either way, looking forward to another City Season :)

Relocated on line. Back in East Level 2, but at the north end this time, and away from the miserable female steward who gets all upset if I use colourful language when offering advice to referees and opponents.

Did it in five minutes. Think Flash player is the key, won't work on a TV or iiPad as they don't support Flash. Got away from the seat kickers behind me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.