Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

I went on planner at 1pm yesterday. I knew the seat next to mine was empty but usually had a 'visitor' in it. Anyway I went straight to it and nabbed it. Took all of 15 minutes.
Result.

Nothing and was offered nothing.
The poster was quoting as saying give people a incentive to move a few places in order to fill the single gaps in the blocks.

I sit alone and wouldn't move if asked. Let the Blues asking get a sniff of it and expect grief every home match if they're sitting around you and not all together. Probably had three or four rows over the years where people sat in my seat refused to move. Usually Stockport Berties who attend twice a season.

Have had a brilliant afternoon watching my youngest daughter click on virtually every block constantly from 2 till 5. Umming and ahhhing about whether to move seats.
After building the drama and tension, watching seats disappear and the return she finally decided to go for it. So at 4:57pm she and her mum are in a mad rush to move three people into three new seats. When they were all in the basket we were just about to press the purchase button when she noticed there was a £150 charge. And yet when she hovered over the block they said the same price as hers.
At the last minute she cancelled. It was quite surprising how many blocks were a different price in the brochure to the online version.

after renewal date passed and city can see how many single seats are renewed that are in between
single seats to each side, shouldnt the club offer option to those to renew to the left or right to
then free up two side by side? i know some may be in front or behind friends and family so may not
want to move but surely an incentive would entice those that not bothered to move slightly when
a financial gain or maybe free inclusion in cup scheme as an addon etc?

I've had something similar. I've moved me and my mate from the back of 314 to south stand 1st tier. Unless we wanted to sit right at the front (which we didn't), we wouldn't be able to move. In the end, we got 2 single seats in 115 on the same row that had an unavailable seat between them. Not an issue really because we'll be stood anyway, but I would've just told the person there the situation and asked them to move across a seat!

Credit where credit is due, I had problems with my sign in and I was on twitter with supporter services and they were top notch and my online seat change went like clockwork. I've never had any problems with the front line staff at the ticket office it seems the problems and cock ups are the domain of those higher up.

i had 2 seats to move and spoke with Charlie at the ticket office. He could not of been more helpful, tried several options and eventually came up trumps. I've dealt with Charlie a few times and have nothing but praise for the guy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.