Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

That's an excellent point as there doesn't seem to be 6000 empty spaces to choose from which is supposed to be how many walk ups we have

That was my thinking as I was one of the first online yesterday (straight through at 0900) and there weren't many available seats to select from. I believe they only allocate a % of seats for STs, but looking at what is avail today, I wouldn't like to be on the waiting list. That then begs the question, why would they do that?

That was my thinking as I was one of the first online yesterday (straight through at 0900) and there weren't many available seats to select from. I believe they only allocate a % of seats for STs, but looking at what is avail today, I wouldn't like to be on the waiting list. That then begs the question, why would they do that?
I've given up trying to work out what the ticket office are up to, I'm just not sure even Stephen Hawking could fathom out the logic used.
My daughter spent three hours yesterday trying to move her seat and came up with a better plan than City had whilst sat drumming her fingers watching the numbers count down.

Do we think the club are allowing us access to all available seats for STs or just allowing us to swap amongst ourselves?
All seats don't become available, the 2 seats in front of us have been free for 2 seasons now and I no someone who rang up and requested them and was told they were now club tickets so weren't available. These are in north stand 2. Most games these seats are empty !

All seats don't become available, the 2 seats in front of us have been free for 2 seasons now and I no someone who rang up and requested them and was told they were now club tickets so weren't available. These are in north stand 2. Most games these seats are empty !

I know they keep so many back for matchday purchases, but I would have expected to see far more available for relocation than what was presented. it looks like those at the front end of the waiting list will have a broader choice

That happened to me years ago at Maine Road.
The old fella next to me died at the end of one of our home games.
His lad took the ticket for a couple of years and then moved to Devon.
The seat was empty for a couple of years so I asked City could I buy it for my daughter. They said it was unavailable. Another year of an empty seat so I asked again and explained about the old guy who had been there. Eventually they came round to the idea that the seat was empty and sold it me. It took three years to sort out.

after renewal date passed and city can see how many single seats are renewed that are in between
single seats to each side, shouldnt the club offer option to those to renew to the left or right to
then free up two side by side? i know some may be in front or behind friends and family so may not
want to move but surely an incentive would entice those that not bothered to move slightly when
a financial gain or maybe free inclusion in cup scheme as an addon etc?

after renewal date passed and city can see how many single seats are renewed that are in between
single seats to each side, shouldnt the club offer option to those to renew to the left or right to
then free up two side by side? i know some may be in front or behind friends and family so may not
want to move but surely an incentive would entice those that not bothered to move slightly when
Good idea
There are loads of odd single seats knocking around

I sit alone so I was able to grab somewhere good. Appreciate the problems groups of three or four might experience.

The club did this with me a couple of years ago.
They called to ask if we would move along one seat in order for 3 people to sit together.
However no incentives were offered to me to move !

The club did this with me a couple of years ago.
They called to ask if we would move along one seat in order for 3 people to sit together.
However no incentives were offered to me to move !

What did you want from them?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.