Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

I had to ring for my price - website just says I'm not eligible! Terrible website - dont know why we changed it.

Not comparing like with like there, West Brom is £35, Palace for Sat start at £35 Leicester is £58 because it was originally the last home game. The last home game has been £58 at least as far back as 2012 and the QPR game. So need to compare that to Arsenals last home game.
It's £46 for an adult ticket in 109 on Saturday. Arsenal have a category system like most clubs. Rags just have one single price. It wouldn't make any difference whether it was the last game or not, you'd know at the start of the season what you'd be paying at those clubs.

So say we have 40,000 season ticket holders at an average price increase of £15, that's an extra £600,000 generated by season ticket sales.

Is that really worth the ill feeling with fans, and the negative press (that we'll rightly get) considering we seem to be one of the only ones rising prices this year?

£110 price increase in East Stand Level 3

£15 increase as well.
Regardless, still another rise while other clubs are either reducing their prices or freezing them.
Wonder how much matchday tickets are going up by?
Expect more empty seats next season. *Emptyhad*
Those running the club know what they are doing, but they don't care.
They are squeezing our fanbase for as much money as they can. All the complaining and threats of fans not renewing is falling on deaf ears.
That's me out of the LC and FA Cup schemes. Won't be doing any of those games. Staying in the CL scheme, only for a chance of a CL away ticket/trip.
Hollow words from Khaldoon when he promised to respect the traditions of the club and the loyal fanbase. Soriano is to blame just as much.
Another disappointing day at City.

Any increase is an absolute disgrace, there's no justification for it.
Having said that I will pay (don't want to sound morbid but I'd like to see them win the CL before I pop my clogs and would hate not to get a ticket for final).
But I will be opting out of the other Cup schemes and will probably watch any dross matches on the telly.
Therefore reclaiming my increase and maybe a bit more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.