Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

i had 2 seats to move and spoke with Charlie at the ticket office. He could not of been more helpful, tried several options and eventually came up trumps. I've dealt with Charlie a few times and have nothing but praise for the guy.
Agreed. Top lad Charlie. Very helpful.

i had 2 seats to move and spoke with Charlie at the ticket office. He could not of been more helpful, tried several options and eventually came up trumps. I've dealt with Charlie a few times and have nothing but praise for the guy.

The guy with the north east accent is helpful and I received a quick reply from Natalie yesterday to confirm I've moved back in to my old seat in 117.

Website won't load for me despite getting a post card saying I can buy today and number 200 in the queue when I call.

Got my first seasoncard today so I'm well excited, but was wondering the chances of getting away tickets with a Gold ST? Nigh on impossible or doable?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.