Seasoncard Renewals | Slight Price Increase

What's really flawed about this concept is the pre season decision that the 5 games you are not entitled to attend are against United (understandable) Liverpool, Chelsea, Tottenham and Arsenal.

Now has this decision been taken on who finished in places 2-6, which in this year happens to be those 5 teams or is it always going to be that same 5 teams based on nothing more than media branding of being a big 6 team?

Frankly a game against Everton, Leeds or Forest would probably command a bigger clammer for tickets than a game against Arsenal! I know it's unlikely but what if those teams have terrible seasons. How would the 5 games you missed out on be worked out for the following season?

Of course it wasn’t purely based on 2nd - 6th. You think if West Ham had pipped United to 6th, they would been in the elite five games list and United not?

I’m not a fan but it’s hardly an issue, assuming Silver is here to stay, picking which five games they are going to exclude on a season by season basis.

So basically I did what the club said and waited to be contacted ref new season tickets and now all that’s left is a scramble for these second rate silver tickets. Did Gold season tickets ever reach those on the waiting list or did those who suspended for a season then grab them? I spent a bleeding fortune on match day tickets last season, think Leicester at home was the only game i didnt get tickets for, with the exception of Leeds at home when I went on my Todd, every other games I bought two full priced adult tickets. Think the communication from the club or lack of it has been completely shit. Maybe they don’t need my forty two years worth of support (mainly as a Season Ticket holder) anymore.
starting to think that could be the case.
I deferred a season then grabbed a gold card for next.

Of course it wasn’t purely based on 2nd - 6th. You think if West Ham had pipped United to 6th, they would been in the elite five games list and United not?

I’m not a fan but it’s hardly an issue, assuming Silver is here to stay, picking which five games they are going to exclude on a season by season basis.
It’s an issue for us that paid for a citizen membership with the end game being a season ticket; only to be offered this shite

It’s an issue for us that paid for a citizen membership with the end game being a season ticket; only to be offered this shite

It might be AN issue but it’s not really anything to do with what the other guy was banging on about.

If I opt for a Silver S-T as a newbie this coming Season can I convert it in to a normal S-T the year after. Alternatively if I am happy being a Silver S-T holder this year can I continue to be one year after year until I tell them I want to convert it to a normal S-T. Finally do Silver S-T have to move their seat each year at the whim of the Club. A bit like the value ones do.

If I opt for a Silver S-T as a newbie this coming Season can I convert it in to a normal S-T the year after. Alternatively if I am happy being a Silver S-T holder this year can I continue to be one year after year until I tell them I want to convert it to a normal S-T. Finally do Silver S-T have to move their seat each year at the whim of the Club. A bit like the value ones do.

If I opt for a Silver S-T as a newbie this coming Season can I convert it in to a normal S-T the year after.

No one knows this yet, probably not even City (as in they haven’t decided this yet)

Alternatively if I am happy being a Silver S-T holder this year can I continue to be one year after year until I tell them I want to convert it to a normal S-T.

Yes, you renew as a seasoncard holder next year like any other Gold/Platinum would do.

Finally do Silver S-T have to move their seat each year at the whim of the Club. A bit like the value ones do.

No, your seat is fixed throughout the season … next season you may renew the same or if you wish to relocate, you do that in the relocation window.

If I opt for a Silver S-T as a newbie this coming Season can I convert it in to a normal S-T the year after.

My guess, and that’s all anyone can do, is you won’t find out the answer to that for another year.

Logic might suggest that once next years renewal window has closed, the number that haven’t renewed is the same number of Silver they will allow to convert to Gold. And then offer that number again to members wanting a Silver.

But logic and trying to second guess City, isn’t always an easy thing to do. And as the other guy says, they probably haven’t even decided themselves yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.