Seasoncard Renewals | Slight Price Increase

It’s a bit weird that when it was mooted (a few months ago) that there might be a basket of tickets offer that would include at least some of the “big games”, hardly anyone said boo to a goose. That’s part of the reason that I don’t take all the moaning seriously.

It’s a bit weird that when it was mooted (a few months ago) that there might be a basket of tickets offer that would include at least some of the “big games”, hardly anyone said boo to a goose. That’s part of the reason that I don’t take all the moaning seriously.
You just got to the 14 games this season then mate. Sell the other 5

It was put forward as an option, so no one was bothered. As it is the only choice for new or returning ST holders that is what there are complaints. It was never suggested it would include any big games.

There has been zero consultation with fans and even the club hasn't decided how it will work.

That’s not the point. If there’s no tickets that’s fine. If these seats are there and available for 14 games then they are for 19 games. You get first dibs on them so just give people the option to go silver on their own choice or get a full season ticket. The tickets are either there or they’re not. clearly they are
It's all about ripping off fans, and blatantly at that! A few years ago my daughter couldn't make the Derby so rather than let a day friend come with me I put it on the exchange. No sooner had I listed, and I mean instantly, City informed me it was sold. We had cheap SS3 seats and she was refunded her £16 or so. On the day of the game an asian lad arrived in her seat and I said you were quick on the draw to get her seat and he looked perplexed. He told me he'd not paid the normal increased £56 fee but had bought a CORPORATE experience from City for £200 that gave him that seat, and a pie, pint and match programme over at the CFA. You couldn't make it up! I was fucking raging that them rip off twats had done that. Never again will I ever relist a similar high profile game as this is what keeping them 5 big games is all about. They will be sold in supposed corporate guises to day trippers whilst hard up long term fans a priced out for good. God help us because we are becoming everything we once despised.

It's all about ripping off fans, and blatantly at that! A few years ago my daughter couldn't make the Derby so rather than let a day friend come with me I put it on the exchange. No sooner had I listed, and I mean instantly, City informed me it was sold. We had cheap SS3 seats and she was refunded her £16 or so. On the day of the game an asian lad arrived in her seat and I said you were quick on the draw to get her seat and he looked perplexed. He told me he'd not paid the normal increased £56 fee but had bought a CORPORATE experience from City for £200 that gave him that seat, and a pie, pint and match programme over at the CFA. You couldn't make it up! I was fucking raging that them rip off twats had done that. Never again will I ever relist a similar high profile game as this is what keeping them 5 big games is all about. They will be sold in supposed corporate guises to day trippers whilst hard up long term fans a priced out for good. God help us because we are becoming everything we once despised.
Clubs lost its way sadly

Reactions: PPT

There’s some justifiable unrest on here over this Silver thing being the only option for non renewable season tickets next season.

But I’m struggling to understand what your problem is here? You put the ticket up knowing the only two outcomes were you either get £16 for it or you got nothing. And you got £16. Not sure why you’re bothered how much the next guy paid for it ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.