Seasoncard Renewals | Slight Price Increase

Please expand. What’s your problem, are you saying I am not worthy of a S-T because I don’t give 100% unyielding devotion to the Club and I should turn up for every match come what may. For the record, the Club are not my no 1 priority, I have many interesting things going on in my life. I am also not their number I priority, never have been, never will be. I had my reality check about that many many years ago.It seems to suit us both so what’s your problem.
Problem? It’s a joke (chill out) you seem pent up about something…. Halfmist by name Halfpissed by nature

maybe they're paying for all the freeloaders too
that iv known for years.
all getting in for nowt cos who they know etc
and not the cheap seats i sit in,the best ones.
Was that Andy Burnham at Aguero’s last game? I didn’t get a ticket for that match.

Was that Andy Burnham at Aguero’s last game? I didn’t get a ticket for that match.
nah it wasn't pal
i didn't either or my son
id worked all through the pandemic to miss out on that one
id have given my right arm to let my lad ( season ticket holder since he was 4 ) see agueros last game at home for us
it wasnt meant to be.

if i let out on here what i know,id get a visit

Last edited:
Had he of sold it for £200 and the club knew he’d no doubt be banned. Again if you’re happier that a normal fan who would have gone for 20-30 quid can’t then go, so a tourist can go and a couple of hundred quid goes to city then it says more about you than anything else. Yes it’s a business, that doesn’t make it nice or acceptable that city don’t give a shite about the fans
There is a very old saying that has lasted throughout time. There is no sentiment in business.The Club are very good, on the whole to it’s Season Ticket Holders. If they go to all the matches most are paying just over 1/2 price. If you want to see a Club treat its fans like shit we all just need to look over the road where their fans are forced , through the Cup Scheme to go to crappy cup matches , full of reserve team players, or lose their Season Tickets

There is a very old saying that has lasted throughout time. There is no sentiment in business.The Club are very good, on the whole to it’s Season Ticket Holders. If they go to all the matches most are paying just over 1/2 price. If you want to see a Club treat its fans like shit we all just need to look over the road where their fans are forced , through the Cup Scheme to go to crappy cup matches , full of reserve team players, or lose their Season Tickets
It’s ok then because united treat their fans worse. Yes it’s a business, but without us there’s no business either. There’s little reward for loyalty, just like any silver cards coming up being a free for all rather than off points or history etc. This ticket is a fuck you to local loyal fans.

It’s ok then because united treat their fans worse. Yes it’s a business, but without us there’s no business either. There’s little reward for loyalty, just like any silver cards coming up being a free for all rather than off points or history etc. This ticket is a fuck you to local loyal fans.
I am afraid that’s the real world we now live in. We want to be at the Captains table and that's the price we must pay. Gone are the days when I got a phone call off the CEO when I faxed the Club as to where I could park my Scooter when we first moved to the Etihad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.