Seasoncard Renewals | Slight Price Increase

I didn't renew my other seat but went for a Value Gold. It seemed to go through ok and direct debit set up. I don't have to renew the other one do I?
Make sure it doesnt renew.....think you have to do 'cancel' purchase.season ticket cancel not renew.jpg

Check in your account. (manage season ticket)

Last edited:
Tried to renew my missus and other lad's ticket online as both were deferred last year but couldn't access

Phoned today, straight through and both renewed within 10 minutes so happy days

Cost me £1830 in total though as me and lad already renewed.
I phoned too unfortunately city are at a loss to resolve the issues currently stopping me renewing so got to await a callback

Any Blues have any idea what time on the 20th the post-renewal leftovers are likely to go on sale online? Ticket office being cloak and dagger.

Any Blues have any idea what time on the 20th the post-renewal leftovers are likely to go on sale online? Ticket office being cloak and dagger.
Where did you find the info about it being the 20th for leftover season tickets going on sale please?

I didn't renew my other seat but went for a Value Gold. It seemed to go through ok and direct debit set up. I don't have to renew the other one do I?
You don't need to renew your old seat, i didn't when i went from a full price seat to VG. Just check your first DD on the date it's been taken from your bank account.

Blues, what are the chances of me getting a season card next year? I'm a cityzen so automatically on the waiting list, just need one for myself. do we get points for getting a season ticket and 10 points for every premier league home game ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.