Seasoncard Renewals | Slight Price Increase

Where did you find the info about it being the 20th for leftover season tickets going on sale please?
Supporter services/ticket office have said in response to my emails that seasoncards will go on sale once the renewals period is over, and it says on the site the renewals period ends on May 20. In previous years I think there's been a renewals period and a relocation period, but don't know if that's the case this year. I also know that in previous years they've released more in August after selling some in May, but like I say, club are quite vague in responses so there's a strong element of pot luck and being ready to it.

Last edited:
Supporter services/ticket office have said in response to my emails that seasoncards will go on sale once the renewals period is over, and it says on the site the renewals period ends on May 20. In previous years I think there's been a renewals period and a relocation period, but don't know if that's the case this year. I also know that in previous years they've released more in August after selling some in May, but I like I say, club are quite vague in responses so there's a strong element of pot luck and being ready to it.
I'll race you then ;)

This may be a stupid question. But I managed to get a Value Gold this year, while not renewing my current seat. But see when the relocation window opens, can I relocate still if I can?

I'd be intrested in moving to the safe standing area.
You won't be able to relocate as your seat has not been allocated until all relocations and new purchases are completed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.