Seasoncard Renewals | Slight Price Increase

Don’t know why you think that mate? Do you know anyone who applied for one and was knocked back.

Everything is always a big secret with City for some reason, regarding season tickets but I seem to remember they were available right throughout the advertised window and I didn’t hear of anybody being unsuccessful.

I don’t think you could end up with nothing either way. Because you first need to renew your current seat before you can apply for value.
Fair enough. I just read that there were around 10k applications for them last year on this site. I thought they were first come, first served. If that’s how it works then it’s more reassuring.

Fair enough. I just read that there were around 10k applications for them last year on this site. I thought they were first come, first served. If that’s how it works then it’s more reassuring.

I’m only guessing mate. As I said previously, the club seem to go to great lengths to keep as much info to themselves regarding season ticket numbers.

I’m new on this website so I don’t know what people on here were saying last year. I’m just going off what I’ve read on other websites and people I know in real life. And I didn’t hear off anyone who was turned down.

Don’t know how reliable the 10K figure is you read about though? I personally would be amazed if it was anywhere near that. But I guess we’ll never know.

Can anyone remember roughly how many season tickets were left after the renewing window finished last season please?
Wondering what the chance of getting 2 season tickets are next season.

Do you still have it or did you get moved on 12 month later?

You have to renew it at full price if you like the seat they give you and want to keep it.

In fact you have to renew it at full price anyway and then apply again for Value. The chances of getting the same seats two years running with Value are as close to zero as you can get I imagine.

For info, In the five years I had one, I was

4 rows from the front on tier one.

Half way up on tier 3.

Right at the very back of tier 3 ( 3 times but never exactly the same place )

Always East or West stands.

Do City actually want anyone to renew. Trying yesterday and today on phones and laptop just get hit with constant error messages.
Firstly it was a payment error even though the money was sat as a pending payment in my bank account, then it was a problem renewing seats try later and to top it all off they are telling me that a visa debit card is not an acceptable form of payment for cup schemes.

I've tried on chrome, I've tried on Microsoft Edge and get the same shit everytime.

Buy concert and theatre tickets on a regular basis and never an issue but City's website really is something else!

You have to renew it at full price if you like the seat they give you and want to keep it.

In fact you have to renew it at full price anyway and then apply again for Value. The chances of getting the same seats two years running with Value are as close to zero as you can get I imagine.

For info, In the five years I had one, I was

4 rows from the front on tier one.

Half way up on tier 3.

Right at the very back of tier 3 ( 3 times but never exactly the same place )

Always East or West stands.
Yes, I got offered it full price (£780) season before I deferred it. I've moved back to Scotland and got a dog so I will probably not be renewing.

Do City actually want anyone to renew. Trying yesterday and today on phones and laptop just get hit with constant error messages.
Firstly it was a payment error even though the money was sat as a pending payment in my bank account, then it was a problem renewing seats try later and to top it all off they are telling me that a visa debit card is not an acceptable form of payment for cup schemes.

I've tried on chrome, I've tried on Microsoft Edge and get the same shit everytime.

Buy concert and theatre tickets on a regular basis and never an issue but City's website really is something else!
Tried to renew my missus and other lad's ticket online as both were deferred last year but couldn't access

Phoned today, straight through and both renewed within 10 minutes so happy days

Cost me £1830 in total though as me and lad already renewed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.