Seasoncard Renewals | Slight Price Increase

If you want to buy a season ticket for a child, do they need to be a Cityzens member too?
Actually it depends. If they’re under 14 then they don’t have to be a Cityzens Junior member. 15-17 would have to be a Cityzens Matchday member.

From the FAQS on the season ticket page of the website.

Actually it depends. If they’re under 14 then they don’t have to be a Cityzens Junior member. 15-17 would have to be a Cityzens Matchday member.

From the FAQS on the season ticket page of the website.
That's what I thought. But if they sell out quickly don't want to miss out if not having kids memberships causes a hold up. Do you just select them like normal tickets when they go on sale?

Do we think there will be season tickets after the renewal window? Were there any last year? I am a Cityzen member but my wife is not. Will I need to buy her a membership to be able to get 2 season tickets?

Thanks for any advice

Best advice I got was to get down to the ground the day they go on sale, at least half a hour before they go online.

I was there a hour before and they must have opened around 8:30.

Only about 20 of us there although more turned up after I left.

We had ours ordered and paid before the online madness!!

That's what I thought. But if they sell out quickly don't want to miss out if not having kids memberships causes a hold up. Do you just select them like normal tickets when they go on sale?
Not sure on that as it’s been a while since I last bought one. I’d definitely have an account set up for them if they don’t already so they have a supporter number and have them linked as a family group connection (with a star next to their name in your online account).

Best advice I got was to get down to the ground the day they go on sale, at least half a hour before they go online.

I was there a hour before and they must have opened around 8:30.

Only about 20 of us there although more turned up after I left.

We had ours ordered and paid before the online madnes
Presumably that'd be if you have enough points for the first window that opens?

Does anyone know if I down grade to a silver for next season will I be able to change back to platinum for the 23/24 season

I asked supporter services what day any available tickets will be released and they just said we will be in touch if there are any.
If the renewal window closes are they likely to release new ones for sale on Sat 21st?

Not sure on that as it’s been a while since I last bought one. I’d definitely have an account set up for them if they don’t already so they have a supporter number and have them linked as a family group connection (with a star next to their name in your online account).
Hi I have added two people to my family group but they have not got a star next to their name,any idea why ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.