Seasoncard Renewals | Slight Price Increase

If you gave up your season ticket why should you get first dibs on a new one? And if your lad has “really got the bug” he’d love the guaranteed 14 games the silver card brings. Not as good as a gold card but still great for any kid starting out on their season card journey.
I am getting him the silver card if possible as he will love the guaranteed 14 games, I never implied anything else did I?

Correct- season tickets should be grafted for. If this is part of the process then so be it. Same as those who hoard and only turn up 7 times a season should be held to account.
I personally have no problem with silver being part of the process as long as there is an option to upgrade to gold when renewing, for whatever reason the club haven’t made this clear yet.

I see the club has given zero information about when Silver card holders can buy tickets, will the all go on sale before the season like normal or will they be able to opt in to the missing games closers to the match?

Zero information on prices for individual games as normal, same for the membership, city keep match day prices secret until you can log onto the site as they are ashamed of them.

Also zero information about ever being able to upgrade to a proper season ticket "we are still waiting on confirmation". The left hand no idea want the right hand is doing.

It is a shame the European Super League games are excluded to punish the fans for protesting, yet we have accounts with 2 or 3 posts the only people supporting this, wonder who created them (on the same day)?

I think the silver seasoncards are a good idea. It may also suggest that the demand for season tickets is getting higher. Offering a season ticket without the top 6 games is crafty in a way by City as it allows those games to be sold at a higher stand alone price. On the other hand, it’s better than not having some sort of season ticket at all.

What's really flawed about this concept is the pre season decision that the 5 games you are not entitled to attend are against United (understandable) Liverpool, Chelsea, Tottenham and Arsenal.

Now has this decision been taken on who finished in places 2-6, which in this year happens to be those 5 teams or is it always going to be that same 5 teams based on nothing more than media branding of being a big 6 team?

Frankly a game against Everton, Leeds or Forest would probably command a bigger clammer for tickets than a game against Arsenal! I know it's unlikely but what if those teams have terrible seasons. How would the 5 games you missed out on be worked out for the following season?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.