Seasoncard Renewals | Slight Price Increase

You said that. He was saying it wasn't a season ticket which is true, what next an 12 or 8 game season ticket? It is a farce.
It could have been worse Corky. In order to keep the demand for Citizenship high in the hope that you think you may be lucky, the Club could have made these Silver S-T valid for just one year and then make it a free for all to apply each year. Of course it may still well happen, if it does, I will not bother, the Fulham’s and the Bournemouth’s, Southamptons, Brentford’s and a few others , unless they are at a critical part of the Season, are always going to go to open sale.

I suppose the big question is how many Silver tickets are available, might be as low as a few hundred, could be as high as 2-3000 ? (maybe way off with that figure) no doubt there’s been a surge in membership since the Haaland signing & some thinking this could be Peps last season, and the club will have to be seen to be offering them the chance

I suppose the big question is how many Silver tickets are available, might be as low as a few hundred, could be as high as 2-3000 ? (maybe way off with that figure) no doubt there’s been a surge in membership since the Haaland signing & some thinking this could be Peps last season, and the club will have to be seen to be offering them the chance
City are the Masters at giving very little away. A “limited” number will be put up for sale. What’s up with just putting an actual figure FFS, it’s not a State Secret. No point in organising your morning and spending hours online or in the telephone queue without just an inkling of how many are available.

Really happy to see the club offer this . I'm not that bothered about not being able to go to the bigger matches. I might not bother renewing to gold in the near future if i can get one these silver tickets.
You could always buy for the derby and sell it at twice the price ;)

Really happy to see the club offer this . I'm not that bothered about not being able to go to the bigger matches. I might not bother renewing to gold in the near future if i can get one these silver tickets.
It will suit me also. I go to watch my team. Not really bothered who they are playing and the football is usually more free flowing against Teams outside the Top 6. As long as the ones I cant attend are on tele and those matches tend to be on in any case and are never Saturday afternoon 3.00 pm kick offs. That’s why I particularly like early rounds of the FA Cup. The TV companies always put the Scousers and the Rags on even though they always field Reserve Teams. Usually loads of away fans having a day out so great atmosphere, 3.00 pm kick off and a ticket in an area of the Ground I would never normally get in to,for about £20 and sometimes a cricket score for us. What isn’t there to like.

Silver ticket looks a reasonable-ish option for me. We are in Ireland, so we might make 6 or 7 of the 14 matches probably no more than that.

What do you do with the tickets when not travelling - I would be looking at getting one for myself and two for the kids. Is there a resale option.

You said that. He was saying it wasn't a season ticket which is true, what next an 12 or 8 game season ticket? It is a farce.
Some of the people complaining wanted 8 or 10 game season cards but they thought they would be able to cherry pick their games. Sometimes for good reasons because of working night shifts etc.

I am glad the Club’s administration have prioritised getting deferred season card holders back into the ground and it was inevitable that supply of extra season cards was going to be limited.

Danny Wilson and Roel de Vries have a tough job (I don’t insert Soriano’s name in when there’s tough decisions btw) of sustaining or growing match day in the most painless way to the vast majority of our support. These Silver Cards (at things stand) aren’t harming anyone and provide an offer in between individual match day tickets and season cards.

The complaints about Silver Cards have discovered a new First World problem. It’s a world away from firing up in Stretford fighting City’s corner. Going to Utd team and reserve team games in 1976 so I got the full 34 years of no real trophies. The 11 years of trophy wins must have changed some peole’s perspectives.

If you want someone like Danny Wilson as Managing Director who will help Ukrainian refugees etc (I still don’t like home being a Bolton fan) then he has to deliver for shareholders. That’s the real world whether we like it or not.

The clear issue with the new offer of Silver SCs is the complete lack of clarity about them.

The club should have decided on what they will or won't lead to and communicated that to supporters who may wish to buy them (& to the ones up until this week retained the hope that they could buy a Platinum or Gold SC).

They need to already know that if you buy a Silver you can look to convert that to a full SC next summer or not and have that clearly laid out in the conditions of sale. If buying a Silver is the only route in future to obtaining a full SC then that should be made clear. If the club decides that Gold & Platinum SCs won't be offered to new members going forward then that needs to be out there too.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.