Seasoncard Renewals | Slight Price Increase

There are always seats available once the season tickets are sold. We don't sell every seat to allow for those who can't make every game for whatever reason.
Without going back through too many pages, I imagine you had the chance to buy a season ticket by joining the waiting list the same as every other non season ticket holder.
Yes, pay to be a member (nice one city) so if any tickets are available you can try get one. I know not every ticket is a season ticket, I’m not thick. But they are offering these as SEASON tickets. So if they are being offered as a SEASON ticket, let the purchaser have the choice of if they want to go silver or gold. Isn’t hard. You get the chance to buy your own seat first, so just give them an option to do it at the start of the season. Are you another season ticket holder who is defending silver, whilst not downgrading to silver?

Is there an option to share a season ticket.
Based on @Prestwich_Blue's post, this is the exact opposite to what City are trying to achieve with the silver tickets. If the bulk of those who take it up do this, I reckon it'll be canned after a season or two. The aim is bums on seats, not more empties from folk who only want to bother for certain matches.
Wouldnt say its a case of only want to bother for certain matches. Easy to say that when you dont have to book flights and a hotel every time you are going to a game.

Wouldnt say its a case of only want to bother for certain matches. Easy to say that when you dont have to book flights and a hotel every time you are going to a game.
Easy to say when they have their season tickets locked in, I imagine they miss the odd game too, but I bet it’s never against united, Liverpool, Chelsea, arsenal or spurs

Yes, pay to be a member (nice one city) so if any tickets are available you can try get one. I know not every ticket is a season ticket, I’m not thick. But they are offering these as SEASON tickets. So if they are being offered as a SEASON ticket, let the purchaser have the choice of if they want to go silver or gold. Isn’t hard. You get the chance to buy your own seat first, so just give them an option to do it at the start of the season. Are you another season ticket holder who is defending silver, whilst not downgrading to silver?

I think you’re making an assumption there about been given an option to “buy your own seat first” that they certainly haven’t given.

The only thing they’ve promised is that Silver members will be given a “priority window”

That’s not even a guarantee that you’ll get all the tickets you may want for the other five games, let alone that they’ll be the same seat as the Silver ticket.

I think some members of the international supporters club branches effectively share tickets. That’s easy to do with the ticket transfer function.

I think you’re making an assumption there about been given an option to “buy your own seat first” that they certainly haven’t given.

The only thing they’ve promised is that Silver members will be given a “priority window”

That’s not even a guarantee that you’ll get all the tickets you may want for the other five games, let alone that they’ll be the same seat as the Silver ticket.
If that isn’t the case then city have fucked this up even more than first thought

The argument that the club are just experimenting with Silver just doesn't hold water.

If they wanted to see how it went it could easily have been offered as an option as well as Platinum or Gold to see what the take up was and how it worked in practice during the upcoming season. If they thought take up would be low (I'd suggest it would be) they could even had a set proportion of available SCs for new members as Silver too. Instead they are only offering Silver and they aren't specifying on what basis for future membership. When the club announced them originally it was presented as an affordable option for people who couldn't afford a full SC as they didn't bother to state that it would be the ONLY option.

The empty seats arguments is a red herring too. It is an experiment to see if only selling part SCs is financially beneficial or not.

The argument that the club are just experimenting with Silver just doesn't hold water.

If they wanted to see how it went it could easily have been offered as an option as well as Platinum or Gold to see what the take up was and how it worked in practice during the upcoming season. If they thought take up would be low (I'd suggest it would be) they could even had a set proportion of available SCs for new members as Silver too. Instead they are only offering Silver and they aren't specifying on what basis for future membership. When the club announced them originally it was presented as an affordable option for people who couldn't afford a full SC as they didn't bother to state that it would be the ONLY option.

The empty seats arguments is a red herring too. It is an experiment to see if only selling part SCs is financially beneficial or not.
Vertically everyone has said that income generation is part of the reasoning.

The one person who would know on here has said it’s an experiment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.