Seasoncard Value Tickets on Sale Tomorrow

The Fat el Hombre

Anyone applying for one?

Our brand new Value season ticket goes on sale for the first time tomorrow morning (May 8) from 9am.
It will be introduced at a cost of just £250, or a little more than £13 per game.

The cost represents a 32% reduction on the club’s lowest priced adult Seasoncard. There is currently only one other Premier League club offering a cheaper adult Seasoncard.

There are a limited number available on a first come, first served basis.

Any existing Seasoncard holder can apply.

Supporters cannot select their seat. The seat will be allocated by the club at the end of the renewal process in late June.

Supporters can apply in person at the Stadium Ticket Office, over the telephone by calling 0870 062 1894 (option 1) or online at <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/seasoncards" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.mcfc.co.uk/seasoncards</a>

Whilst we cannot guarantee that groups of supporters who successfully apply for Value Seasoncards will be allocated seats together in the stadium, we will use our best endeavours to satisfy such requests.

Supporters who wish to sit together should visit the Stadium Ticket Office or call the number above and inform a member of the ticket sales team at the time of application because these cannot be arranged online.

Just came back from the bank after collecting my £250.

I will probably worry myself to death about the seat during the summer, but the saving of £250 had to be made (especially when my missus got wind of it - my ear has been well and truly bent).

It will also make the home Europa ties more affordable next season.

Planning on getting down there a bit early tomorrow, what time are others heading down for?

A_Bluemoon_Rising said:
Definitely.... Does anyone think it will be busy tomorrow, should I get there early?

CTID!!!!

shouldn't be busy at the ground as you can do it online or by phone

There's 16 of us going down, we are taking tents, should be there about midnight.

Trust me, people will be down there at 5am tomorrow. When a few ton is to be saved, they'll take back row on level 3 easily.

SouthStand211 said:
Trust me, people will be down there at 5am tomorrow. When a few ton is to be saved, they'll take back row on level 3 easily.

I'd take that before the front row on the bottom tier. I used to have a season ticket right behind the goal in the North Stand at Maine Road, what an awful seat that was. I can't believe I'm going into this lottery, but like you say a couple of hundred quid is a couple of hundred quid.

anybody got an idea of how many they will sell?

"limited number"

they`ll be east stand level 3 row zz, ask them if you can have a sit in the seat see what the views like, it`ll take you 10 minutes to get to it.

"Any existing Seasoncard holder can apply."

Same old shit.
Is there any point in being a Citycard holder anymore?
Card now £32 per season. Pay through the nose ticket prices with a very limited number of £5 reductions. Poor choice of seats. And to cap it off, yet another reward for Seasoncard holders.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.