Seasoncard Value Tickets on Sale Tomorrow

The Fat el Hombre said:
fathellensbellend said:
true, but then there are groups of people who want to sit together, but their party doesnt meet the family stand criteria.

my example is, if i could have 2 250 quid tickets and a junior sat together it would cost me 640 pounds, but presently it will cost 1090 pounds.

That's assuming that the £250 value tickets would be put in similar seats and price bands to where you're sat currently, which they probably won't. The reason why the value tickets are so cheap is that people don't know where they're going to be sitting or who they'll be sat with, that's the gamble they take and accept whatever is given to them because they've paid a cheaper price. If you've got a kid and want cheaper seats then go and sit in the family stand, otherwise accept that you'll have to pay more for choosing where you want to sit

i think you are missing the point, read through my posts on this thread and try and see where i am coming from.

Me and my dad have just booked our Value Seasoncard online, are people saying that we won't be sat together?

kennycar said:
Me and my dad have just booked our Value Seasoncard online, are people saying that we won't be sat together?

yup....you have no garauntee where you sit or who with mate....you basically get given a seat from what's left after everyone has renewed

Whilst we cannot guarantee that groups of supporters who successfully apply for Value Seasoncards will be allocated seats together in the stadium, we will use our best endeavours to satisfy such requests.

there's only two of us shouldn't be too hard

kennycar said:
Whilst we cannot guarantee that groups of supporters who successfully apply for Value Seasoncards will be allocated seats together in the stadium, we will use our best endeavours to satisfy such requests.

there's only two of us shouldn't be too hard
i hope you get them together, seems fair

Budget SC

Bought two today,cant argue with £250.....anyone else take a punt on these ?<br /><br />-- Sat May 08, 2010 7:05 pm --<br /><br />apologises didnt see the other thread....merge

shadygiz said:
kennycar said:

yup....you have no garauntee where you sit or who with mate....you basically get given a seat from what's left after everyone has renewed
bought two today....if you bought them as part of the same transaction then they'll be together...specifically asked this point

kennycar said:

You best ring the club up mate I'm sure I've read online that if you want to be sat together you have to ring them or go to the ground

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.